A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
your franchise been trash juice for half a decade. be grateful for us bron stans breathin life back into the purple and gold. without us, u just some ball boys in a fake ass city.

:dahell: Bron fan aint breathing life into shyt. What Bron does good for our team don't apply to y'all cross country bandwagon nikkas:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I get filled with rage when a Spurs cac hits a 3.

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

:mad:

This gif is perfect, all them fluke ass shots had me pissed.....:respek:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think Luke's in a tough spot in these situations. We know Javale gets abused in pick and rolls or against teams with quality post bigs (like LaMarcus) so he doesn't trust him down the stretch. If he plays Chandler with Zo, they're basically playing 3-on-5 on offense, so you're fukked that way too even if the defense is better. :francis:
He is but I'd much rather go with Chandler in there to try and at least slow the other team down from scoring. Anytime they go small ball it's just wide open lanes for layups or over rotating leading to wide open threes. I'd rather lean towards solid D and trying to let Lebron carry the offense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He is but I'd much rather go with Chandler in there to try and at least slow the other team down from scoring. Anytime they go small ball it's just wide open lanes for layups or over rotating leading to wide open threes. I'd rather lean towards solid D and trying to let Lebron carry the offense.

Agreed, plus you can offset the lack of offense by having Kuz out there also. I actually liked the idea of having Svi out there with other guys that can draw attention away. We need him to start picking it up from three.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expected a loss so I ain't even mad. It just sucks knowing that every time this team is up double digits, it doesn't matter.

Luke's lineup to start the 4th was pure BS too.

High key we should sit Bron out tomorrow. Give him a rest day and see what the team can do without him.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
What do stans have to do with the franchise? You mean Lebron breathing life back, not you. LWO was strong no matter what. You bandwagoning Walmart working fakkits who follow that nikka wherever he go, like a housewife who suspects her husband is cheating, giving y’allselves too much credit

nikka u sound silly. u follow a franchise owned by some fat cac. im sure he not advocating for u to get a raise in minimum wage for your gig at target with all the money bron pullin into the city.

and bron stans coming thru matter for rating genius. y’all on national tv more than ever.

u call me a housewife, but u talkin like a passionate house nikka. calm yo ass down. when bron gets u a chip, u still gonna be a miserable ass angry dude.

until then, let the goat mull over these movie scripts on his desk :lolbron: the era of hollywood bron is upon us :blessed: