A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Me too, I’m giving him time for now. Could also be he’s not playing with favorable lineups. Lol I could definitely see us lose this game. Since it’s preseason I don’t give a fukk.
Yeah I’m pretty sure Luke is trotting out ass lineups just to see what’s up. I only dislike that there is a NOTICEABLE drop in how good the entire team looks without Bron out there. They look a hell of a lot better than the Cavs w/o him though and can manage and have some decent line ups with a little umph if Luke tries.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's a reason why I didn't hype up Svi in summer league.

guys who are automatic when games don't matter don't impress me. like sasha was automatic in practice but garbage in games.sure he can get it together one day but the whole he's ready right now was a little too much

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron could have got Redikk for KCP's $ :gucci:

KCP looking Shump status
Redikk is 34 years old. He doesn't have a future with the Lakers going forward.

Lakers payed KCP as a tryout alongside LeBron to see if he could be a legit Iggy-like piece on a championship team. 3-and-D players are some of the most valuable players in the league, and KCP has the skill set to be an elite 3-and-D. He just never quite seems to be able to put it together.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
showed alot of improvements after game 1 of preseason. i hope josh hart keeps that starting 2 guard role, he's a perfect and it showed clear as day. the starting unit starting to gel too more than the bench. the 2nd unit needs lonzo or rondo badly, im still sketchy on kuzma playing the 5 -- offensively he's gonna drop off badly playing out of position on defense.

lakers need to pick up a legit back up with mcgee -- if he gets hurt... lakers are fukked.

zubac -- its time to get waived. he's not an nba player. still dont understand why we kept him over thomas bryant. :jbhmm: