A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Plumlee took his cornbread repeatedly. He moves like he’s got concrete blocks for shoes. And his skill set doesn’t fit what we need at that position.

He’s always had a nice touch around the rim, but he hasn’t shown any signs of getting better against NBA competition since his rookie year. I believe playing for Croatia in the offseason may have stunted his development.

Plumlee was definitely eating I can’t lie. I don’t remember him having that kinda touch around the rim tho since joining the league. I just remember the attempts.

My worry is when the game slows down in the postseason. I don’t know if McGee is the kinda big that can give you that type of post production. Granted, we’ve yet to find out if Zu can be consistent and at least improve a little on defense.

If nothing else, an upgrade is needed regardless. Since we passed Boogie I’m content with a collective of different decent to average bigs in the rotation.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Look like Ingram playing point guard tonight.

y9gmy6z4v7q11.png