A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is where Bron being boyz with Rich Paul hurts him.
Looking out for Rich does Bron no favors.

By mid-season yall will feel like the Lakers would have been better served getting a vet min SG....

and just paying Cousins KCP's salary to get healthy. :heh:

:francis:

We still could’ve signed Boogie even with the KCP signing. KCP a one year sacrifice at this point, we got LeBron for four years.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We still could’ve signed Boogie even with the KCP signing. KCP a one year sacrifice at this point, we got LeBron for four years.
Breh, that woulda been stupid because they would not have been able to re-sign him unless he stayed injured.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is where Bron being boyz with Rich Paul hurts him.
Looking out for Rich does Bron no favors.

By mid-season yall will feel like the Lakers would have been better served getting a vet min SG....

and just paying Cousins KCP's salary to get healthy. :heh:

:francis:

Yep could’ve gotten Wayne Ellington for 6-8 million

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling this mute KCP is going to eventually demand a trade. He's playing for a contract. We already locked up Bron for 4 years so we don't have to pay that tax anymore and re-sign KCP next season.

He's literally useless on this team. Anything he can do on his best day, Hart can do it better.

But we still gotta play nice to Rich cause of the AD connection so we may have to take that L and play KCP 20 mins off GP

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’ve noticed his defensive effort sees immediately higher. He fukked up some shots for the other team. Imagine if he was still young Bron with this level of skill he has now. :wow:
The way he's playing does look like Heat LeBron (not as good defensively obviously) and just picking his spots on offense.

The major difference is that LeBron could play at a high level for 37 to 40 mins+

This LeBron needs to be at 32 to 34 mins Max (especially with the pace).

Will tell you a lot about Kuz. Cuz if he gives you the luxury to sit LeBron an extended period of time it makes the team better.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Feels like hart scores everytime he touches the ball.how many points does he have?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight Bron stans, yall can dip now. He’s done for tonight.

Real lakers fan gonna watch the young guys get some reps and see how well they mesh/improved

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
KCP's one year too. Nothing has changed with their future money.

Cool, that means they both come off the books. I personally had no illusions about resigning Cousins. I just thought he’d make a good big man gamble with the added 3 pt threat.

fukk it tho it’s over now. I’m not gonna dwell on it. If we could at least find a decent Big from the scrap heap I’ll be content.