A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team is looking good except for that last possession. I think Lebron playing with a primary ballhandler like Rondo or Lonzo will be good in the long run because of the reduced offensive workload so he can focus more on defense and running the court.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Team is looking good except for that last possession. I think Lebron playing with a primary ballhandler like Rondo or Lonzo will be good in the long run because of the reduced offensive workload so he can focus more on defense and running the court.
Yeah I’ve noticed his defensive effort sees immediately higher. He fukked up some shots for the other team. Imagine if he was still young Bron with this level of skill he has now. :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Very telling. Makes me wonder what they saw in him to cut Bryant and pass on Boogie.

I expect LeBron to keep KCP in line if he bytches about reduced playing time during the season.

This is where Bron being boyz with Rich Paul hurts him.
Looking out for Rich does Bron no favors.

By mid-season yall will feel like the Lakers would have been better served getting a vet min SG....

and just paying Cousins KCP's salary to get healthy. :heh:

:francis: