A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ariza would be a nice addition on this team but salaries gotta match for a trade. So who would go?

Kcp would be the easy answer but he would have to agree to it. Why would he wanna go to Phoenix? :francis:

Maybe lance and Zubac for ariza :troll:

camer999

All Star
Daps
KCP. Throw em a 2nd round pick since KCP an expiring
Low key he has value as just a free throw shooter on this squad and he’s been showing up, Ariza is a big improvement though and may actually allow us to play small ball, or not have lineups made of three guards (even if it’s been decent)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key he has value as just a free throw shooter on this squad and he’s been showing up, Ariza is a big improvement though and may actually allow us to play small ball, or not have lineups made of three guards (even if it’s been decent)
KCP can’t shoot. I’m sick of his bricks. Bruh said fts :russ:. That’s how u know he’s trash. Shooting 37% from the field and 32% from 3. These 3s are wide open too.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
KCP can’t shoot. I’m sick of his bricks. Bruh said fts :russ:. That’s how u know he’s trash. Shooting 37% from the field and 32% from 3. These 3s are wide open too.
he is streaky..

but he runs and defends like hell.. when he runs the open floor, it opens the lanes, whoever is trying to grab him has no choice but to forget about help defense until he gets to his spot...

it's some stuff you can see on paper but has great impact on the team. his only problem is the salary but i think he is a fit.

camer999

All Star
Daps
He started ass but he’s showing up now, Ariza obviously better though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that the idea of staying in Toronto is really growing in kawhi.... Magic might have to get desperate/risky this summer.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
7xg0e0gqni221.jpg

:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Read that the idea of staying in Toronto is really growing in kawhi.... Magic might have to get desperate/risky this summer.
we knew that was the risk, hard for me to believe he is going to leave Toronto either..having Danny Green and his best friend on the staff helps.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Kawhi will stay in Toronto, or he'll probably go to the Clips if he decides to leave, and that's fine.

I have to believe that Maglinka have a plan, and I don't think they'll act as desperately as some think