A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Kawhi will stay in Toronto, or he'll probably go to the Clips if he decides to leave, and that's fine.

I have to believe that Maglinka have a plan, and I don't think they'll act as desperately as some think
Honestly looking at the team right now, more than anything we need an elite SG and I think we are in business. I like this core (yes even lonzo I think he’ll have a nice all around game, with GREAT D). Yes that mean hart and kuz/Ingram would be benched, but if they can swallow their pride it would be an insanely deep team. Klay would be perfect, but the shots he just took at Bron make me feel it’s not reality.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly looking at the team right now, more than anything we need an elite SG and I think we are in business. I like this core (yes even lonzo I think he’ll have a nice all around game, with GREAT D). Yes that mean hart and kuz/Ingram would be benched, but if they can swallow their pride it would be an insanely deep team. Klay would be perfect, but the shots he just took at Bron make me feel it’s not reality.

What about DeRozan... if the season continues as is for Spurs they might be willing to part ways and start over younger... would hate for Derozen to waste his prime years there

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I think that Klay is the most likely not to come here. I also don't think KD or Kawhi is likely

I think their big plan is to create a suitable package for AD. If that fails maybe they try for Beal

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I think the best they will get is Kemba or Middleton next yr in free agency.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Lebron is currently playing with Lance and Rondo.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I actually think Kawhi fits that more. Klay is cool but I just feel as though Kawhi offers more and he’s a finals MVP and beat Bron head on.

Other than that I agree. We got a nice team.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7xg0e0gqni221.jpg

:mjlol:
Even Bron’s comeback was :flabbynsick: :dead:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I actually think Kawhi fits that more. Klay is cool but I just feel as though Kawhi offers more and he’s a finals MVP and beat Bron head on.

Other than that I agree. We got a nice team.
Kawhi would be better in my head to, even though he is more traditionally an SF(which is why I didn’t mention him, but positionleas etc, it depends on how comfortable he is with the change)