A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
He does look better without Bron on the floor. Bron needs to let him handle the rock more and BI should move without the ball when Bron is on ball.
I know someone who would let him handle the ball more if he was on the team. Ingram would be able to model his game after him too.

:lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The issue is spacing. Ingram can easily get to the paint with his size. Watch Lebron anytime Ingram has the ball. He just stands there, no movement.
That's something that I pointed out early in the season. I'd like to see Lebron use himself as a decoy more to open the floor up for his teammates. Use the threat of posting up, streak through the lane, go and set a screen and roll in the pick and roll. A Lonzo/Bron pick and roll with Lebron rolling and posting would be deadly and force the D into chaos getting the opposing team's point guard off of him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i dont know bout that big fella:patrice:
We really didn’t.

Team would look better with a lot of other players (Kawhi, George, AD, etc).

I would’ve been fine taking the year to let the young guys do their thing again and next year going after both Kawhi and KD..

But because and his 1 year contracts Magic just had to get him... now despite young guys playing through all this bullshyt, we got clowns wanting to trade away every young piece we have just to get some bullshyt contracts and turn LA into Cleveland/Miami 2.0

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We really didn’t.

Team would look better with a lot of other players (Kawhi, George, AD, etc).

I would’ve been fine taking the year to let the young guys do their thing again and next year going after both Kawhi and KD..

But because and his 1 year contracts Magic just had to get him... now despite young guys playing through all this bullshyt, we got clowns wanting to trade away every young piece we have just to get some bullshyt contracts and turn LA into Cleveland/Miami 2.0

You’re seriously in here claiming this team would look better with Paul George instead of Lebron James :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
thread has been taken over by dikkriders

The first thing that needs to happen is some niccas that are no longer LWO need to get the fukk up out of here.... They make up as whole full organization look bad.

shyt thats 70% of the problem now.

They should go stan some other team and keep this bullshyt away from us:hhh:

Martha

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I know someone who would let him handle the ball more if he was on the team. Ingram would be able to model his game after him too.

:lolbron:
The same guy who couldn’t “win with those cats” when playing alongside a future MVP and a few defensive stalwarts :mjlol:

You think he has the fortitude to play alongside developing talent? Dude left one of the best teams in the West to play with the best team in the West.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
remember last year when a Kuzma 3 actually looked like it was going in?