A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rondo's injury a blessing in disguise.. more heavy consistent minutes from Lonzo to get him going and finding his role with this team.

lebron brought up a good point that lonzo really doesnt have a full 82 game season games play under his belt. he still needs time to find his game and improve.. the last two games have been encouraging if he keeps it up.

Another thing I wonder how Zo is handling in addiction to coming off an injury, a not as hopeful successful season of the prior, but the break up with his girl..... I hope his personal life hasnt been distracting him too much.

If anything now needs to be the time he puts that extra depression time in the gym and film study, his family will always be there for him and women will come.

I'm glad Lavar really feel back this season like we aint heard a peep from him.

They dont even show him at games no more. Not sure if this is because of Bron or not but this really been a blessing

Martha

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Finishing these next 8 games strong sets the Lakers up to coast a bit if they don't go on any major losing streaks the rest of the way.
They aren't that kind of team nor should that be their goal.

This is a team that needs these young guys to play their asses off and get better every game. They don't have enough experience to be able to turn a switch on and off yet - they've never even been to the playoffs and don't even really know what "on" is. They need a LOT of work.

Disharmony in Oakland got me thinking some crazy thoughts bout what the actual ceiling for this season is :lupe:
Who would you trust to be your #2 scorer in the playoffs?

Who are you trusting to hit threes in the playoffs?

How many players you trusting to get stops in the playoffs?

Teams where any meaningful number of guys are in their first playoff series are almost always experimental. They're not good enough even for the regular season yet, and the playoffs are a completely different beast.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Foh with this dikk riding:camby:

nikkas can’t get they own credit for improving their own game now:camby:

What are you talking about man?:gucci:

I'm not doing such filthy thing to anyone?:scust:

I'm just saying Lavar was right and giving Zo his props

Jazz vs. Lakers - Box Score - November 23, 2018 - ESPN

Look at that first vid of Lonzo hustling and dishing to McGee for the easy dunk.:whew:

Players looks so much better when Lonzo is in his bag:dahell:

Damn be easy man:whoa:

TRIPLE B's!!! NO LOSSES!!!!!:lavarlaugh:

Martha

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What are you talking about man?:gucci:

I'm not doing such filthy thing to anyone?:scust:

I'm just saying Lavar was right and giving Zo his props

Jazz vs. Lakers - Box Score - November 23, 2018 - ESPN

Look at that first vid of Lonzo hustling and dishing to McGee for the easy dunk.:whew:

Players looks so much better when Lonzo is in his bag:dahell:

Damn be easy man:whoa:

TRIPLE B's!!! NO LOSSES!!!!!:lavarlaugh:

Martha
Wtf are you even talking about.

How you go from Javale, to sneak suckin Lebron, to trying to troll about Zo and then bring up Lavar:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Wtf are you even talking about.

How you go from Javale, to sneak suckin Lebron, to trying to troll about Zo and then bring up Lavar:dahell:

No what are YOU talking about? I was never even talking about Lebron?:gucci:

Not even sure where that came from or why you even thought that.:what:

I think you were the one confused from the jump brother:beli:

For years Lavar been saying that "Lonzo makes anyone who plays with him better" (and I dare you to tell me I'm lying:wtb:). And since McGee been on this team he's looked incredible.
Then, as best as I could, I provided one of the few highlights of Lonzo putting McGee in a position to do work.

So its all relevant, this was never about Bron. You owe me an apology brother, we dont need no strife. :whoa:

I GOTs nothing but love and respect for you my G

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lmao, breh been trolling since Bron got on the Lakers don’t think too deep into his shyt. :russ:

No troll.... I'm committed in being not only a great member of the NEW LWO but also a GREAT LEADER of the NEW LWO.

We took out a lot of the trash (and still purging) and we about to take this shyt up back to greatness in the future. And I'm honored to stand side by side with good brothers like you:salute:

Martha

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

Not even sure where that came from or why you even thought that.:what:

I think you were the one confused from the jump brother:beli:

For years Lavar been saying that "Lonzo makes anyone who plays with him better" (and I dare you to tell me I'm lying:wtb:). And since McGee been on this team he's looked incredible.
Then, as best as I could, I provided one of the few highlights of Lonzo putting McGee in a position to do work.

So its all relevant, this was never about Bron. You owe me an apology brother, we dont need no strife. :whoa:

I GOTs nothing but love and respect for you my G

Martha
You just got to ignore him sometimes

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I dont wanna do that, breh is cool peoples with me and I'm a fan of his post.

We need more of him and less of other trash former old LWO guys that I'm refusing to acknowledge as they have been kicked out

HOLY shyt at this Ohio vs Mich game:damn: Blocked punt returned for TD:mindblown:

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:childplease:

The fact that you believe he’s NOT the one trolling, but I am, is:mjlol:

Says a lot about you breh

Lmao, breh been trolling since Bron got on the Lakers don’t think too deep into his shyt. :russ:
I know, but how he just combo’d through 4 different people/subjects was on some street fighter combo shyt

Bryan aight though, we go at it in other forums...It’s just we know why he’s in this thread now:comeon:

:comeon: