A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I always wondered why people shat on Javale. He was never a bad player to me just did dumb shyt.

That time in GS must’ve really improved his mindset

The Wizards are that awful of an organization and the DC nightlife scene is more than enough to keep a young nikka distracted. GS helped him get back to basketball, he always had talent but GSW and now the Lakers got him in position to capitalize.

Imagine what Wall would do on a team actually invested in winning? :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The Wizards are that awful of an organization and the DC nightlife scene is more than enough to keep a young nikka distracted. GS helped him get back to basketball, he always had talent but GSW and now the Lakers got him in position to capitalize.

Imagine what Wall would do on a team actually invested in winning? :russ:
They had that young core with John Wall, Nick Young, Andray Blatche, JaVale McGee I had high hopes for back in those days

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My only word of caution right now is they're in the middle of a relatively soft part of the schedule. This is what some of us thought would happen.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My only word of caution right now is they're in the middle of a relatively soft part of the schedule. This is what some of us thought would happen.
I’m cool with that

We keep being aggressive, playing D, winning, and gelling then we’ll have a rythym and more experience for the tougher schedules.

Soft schedule might be what we need to get things properly organized.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m cool with that

We keep being aggressive, playing D, winning, and gelling then we’ll have a rythym and more experience for the tougher schedules.

Soft schedule might be what we need to get things properly organized.
I agree that this is just what they needed, especially after that brutal schedule to start the season. They have a hit or miss slate of games until a little before Christmas. That's when things start to pick up again and get tougher.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They had that young core with John Wall, Nick Young, Andray Blatche, JaVale McGee I had high hopes for back in those days

Yeah, in the beginning things looked so promising. They kinda fell into the latter part of the Gil era too so it was hopes for a resurgence. So much talent has passed through that organization. I can only thank my hometeam for helping to making me a Laker Stan through their prolific incompetence.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rondo's injury a blessing in disguise.. more heavy consistent minutes from Lonzo to get him going and finding his role with this team.

lebron brought up a good point that lonzo really doesnt have a full 82 game season games play under his belt. he still needs time to find his game and improve.. the last two games have been encouraging if he keeps it up.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rondo's injury a blessing in disguise.. more heavy consistent minutes from Lonzo to get him going and finding his role with this team.

lebron brought up a good point that lonzo really doesnt have a full 82 game season games play under his belt. he still needs time to find his game and improve.. the last two games have been encouraging if he keeps it up.

The real test will be when Rondo is healthy again. There’s no reason at all why Zo can’t remain aggressive with Rondo back.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
As far as the Warriors, we have the depth, but I don't know that our top end talent can match them yet :patrice:

Lebron and KD will cancel each other out, as each will average around 33-35 points a game in a series

but steph will be in the high 20s too, so we'd need someone to give us at least 20 points a game should we play in the offs.

We might also need to pick up another 3 & D, in the PJ Tucker mold

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I always wondered why people shat on Javale. He was never a bad player to me just did dumb shyt.

That time in GS must’ve really improved his mindset

Certain players:lolbron:

Make other players better:gladbron:

I aint saying no names or insinuating anything:hubie:

But I'm just saying:troll:

Martha