A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Out of all the potential rentals(Rondo, Lance, Beas, McGee), Mcgee is the one that's going to get a multi year offer from us. He's here to stay. Unless another team throws the bag :to:

But if he knows whats right, he'll stay here and eat off Zo and Bron's passes

I like all of them honestly but you’re right. McGee has definitely earned a long term deal out of the Mud gang.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can beat them yes, but the thunders got a very talented squad and a nice bench imo. They the only real threat to the Warriors aside from us.
You really think a team with Brandon Ingram, Rajon rondo and Josh hart/Javale McGee as it 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players are even a threat to Steph/KD/Klay/Boogie/Draymond and co? lol :ld:they would love to see the lakers in the playoffs before the thunder

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You really think a team with Brandon Ingram, Rajon rondo and Josh hart/Javale McGee as it 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players are even a threat to Steph/KD/Klay/Boogie/Draymond and co? lol :ld:they would love to see the lakers in the playoffs before the thunder
length and toughness will bother GS. And Lebron cant be stopped by gs

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ingram hitting step back threes and shyt. Take. More. Threes. I like how he played last night. Besides the sloppy turnovers and missed free throws, he needs to play more like that every night. Stop settling for mid range jumpers. If he can stop leaving points at the free throw line it would really help his efficiency.

Lebron made a great point last night in that Lonzo hasn’t even played 82 games in his career yet. Well, he’s showing signs of life again offensively. Let’s see if he can sustain a good stretch here. Low key, he’s been one of our most important pieces on defense though. If you just watch him and see how many plays he blows up as a defender (even on switches), it’s amazing really. Offensively, i think they’ve found something in that they kind of use him as a 4. He’s one of the best screeners on the team, and lately they’ve been having him screen Lebron a ton. If the defense traps Lebron on pick and rolls with Zo, then Zo gets the pass from Lebron and has a 4 on 3 like Draymond always gets from Curry pick and rolls.

Now we have to get Kuz going. And to a lesser extent, Hart.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You really think a team with Brandon Ingram, Rajon rondo and Josh hart/Javale McGee as it 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players are even a threat to Steph/KD/Klay/Boogie and co? lol :ld:they would love to see the lakers in the playoffs before the thunder

When they gel yes I do. I love our potential on defense, I think we’re a bit deeper off the bench, we can run like they can run, as long as the mistakes are cleaned up I definitely give us a chance.

If the pressure gets real I don’t see this Warriors team sticking together. KD’s impending departure and Dray’s comments fukked shyt up. Boogie gon surely stir the pot as well. Mark my words, this Warriors team finna go out worse than the 04 Lakers.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Remember the first 5 games when the idiots wanted to trade everybody but bron:heh:

:feedme:
Lonzo finally figuring out he can finish and be aggresive attacking the rim, i dont even care if he miss a couple of lays up. he just gotta keep attacking.

BI shots finally falling more consistently last night, i hope thats going to be a trend.

media over rated the jazz so hard coming into this season. they look awful, mitchell looking like jordan clarkson :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
length and toughness will bother GS. And Lebron cant be stopped by gs
When they gel yes I do. I love our potential on defense, I think we’re a bit deeper off the bench, we can run like they can run, as long as the mistakes are cleaned up I definitely give us a chance.

If the pressure gets real I don’t see this Warriors team sticking together. KD’s impending departure and Dray’s comments fukked shyt up. Boogie gon surely stir the pot as well. Mark my words, this Warriors team finna go out worse than the 04 Lakers.

I forgot about the lakers size(pause) and how that bothers GS. I don’t know though. I would like to see some small trades/free agent signings for more shooters and this team could be something to worry about. The talent of GS though, Cook/Damian Lee/Jones/Looney/Bell are all turning out to be really talented. Iggy and Livingston are still contributors and the sheer talent of Curry/KD/Dray/Klay and boogie if he’s healthy.....:ld:this team skates on the talent the 04 lakers didn’t have. I don’t know about this year. Next year for some reason I have a feeling the lakers will be true contenders.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I forgot about the lakers size(pause) and how that bothers GS. I don’t know though. I would like to see some small trades/free agent signings for more shooters and this team could be something to worry about. The talent of GS though, Cook/Damian Lee/Jones/Looney/Bell are all turning out to be really talented. Iggy and Livingston are still contributors and the sheer talent of Curry/KD/Dray/Klay and boogie if he’s healthy.....:ld:this team skates on the talent the 04 lakers didn’t have. I don’t know about this year. Next year for some reason I have a feeling the lakers will be true contenders.

It could definitely go in that direction also. If the Warriors hold things together then they should have a mostly easy time. In terms of shooting I think Maglinka are waiting until more buyouts/cuts happen in order to get a shooter. Although I’m curious to see how Luke works that out in the rotation though. This is why I’d really like to see one of our guys pick it up from three point range. This new aggressive Lonzo might be the answer.

Next year the Lakers will definitely be in a position of strength with golden state coming back to earth plus either the Lakers will grow or will make the moves to be a top dog.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dont think we beating a full strength GS this year but we have the recipe to at least put up a fight against GS

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I dont think we beating a full strength GS this year but we have the recipe to at least put up a fight against GS

All I really ask of this team is to put up a fight. No shame if they lose but at least go down fighting. I would hope Luke could help more in that series in terms of devising a defensive game plan for them since he coached with them and should know the players tendencies.