A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lebron Stans right now
tenor.gif

pcg

Pro
Daps
Keeping a eye in Brandon Ingram. This guy has my full attention since most yall said he KD 2.0...and he still lacking. I dont care about random 30 point games and some good highlights. Anybody can do that any given night in todays nba. Where is the consistent 18-24 points a night? Dude ahould be averaging 25 5 and 5 but instead he getting dunked on wit nuts in his face
david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Foh Otis

Y’all haven’t won a playoff series since 11 :wow: Bron got yo ungrateful ass tho
we in the playoffs already :ohhh:

but on some real shyt, I didn't watch the game tonight but homie went off. Got them shakes and :wow:

Awesome game by LeBrun

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Keeping a eye in Brandon Ingram. This guy has my full attention since most yall said he KD 2.0...and he still lacking. I dont care about random 30 point games and some good highlights. Anybody can do that any given night in todays nba. Where is the consistent 18-24 points a night? Dude ahould be averaging 25 5 and 5 but instead he getting dunked on wit nuts in his face
Agreed, but 25/5/5 is quite an ask breh. Those are first team all NBA numbers :heh:

I think 20 points on 48% shooting is where he should be

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm so disappointed with him, Ingram and Kuzma. The next superstar that becomes available I think we should just go for it. These guys don't have the heart to be great.
at least Ingram and Kuzma can give 15 points, a 10 point performance from Lonzo is amazing for us. He is pretty much useless if his 3 is not falling because Lebron is handling the ball now and can do the playmaking. And idk how you can come out with the same type of effort after you put up a shytty performance last game.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
THANK YOU!!!!

Lebron gonna do what he gonna do!

But these other niccas really gonna have to get better as the season progresses.

If Lonzo himself can get 16ppg the Lakers will be unstoppable

Martha

fukk, I'll even take 12-14 right now, he's been awful lately :picard:

We get Rondo back hopefully for the Christmas game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kuz had 15 in 21 minutes but dudes in here acting like he's straight trash. :francis:

He's the only young guy in the starting lineup consistently getting buckets. Ingram and Zo are fukking roller coasters and haven't shown anything to believe they're gonna be key contributors to a title team.

With Kuzma, I know what I'm getting night in and night out. Yeah, he'll throw up some duds, but generally, you know he's getting buckets. He hasn't even gotten his three ball working yet either.

With Ingram and Ball though...I'm just not seeing it. Let's be honest, if Magic offered Ingram for Josh Richardson, Miami would probably say no...and we'd all be disappointed. :kobewhatever: