A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude refuses to pull up after a screen like he made up his mind to drive into the paint so he ain't doing anything else
Nah, his footwork is just so trash. He doesn't set his feet properly to shoot off the dribble jump shots, which is why he pump fakes so much when he doesn't need to. He's trying to get his balance together.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Nah, his footwork is just so trash. He doesn't set his feet properly to shoot off the dribble jump shots, which is why he pump fakes so much when he doesn't need to. He's trying to get his balance together.

thats what separates him from Durant

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is one of, if not the greatest I’ve seen in my lifetime, but he is 34 and can’t keep playing these minutes

We really need BI to start playing like the number two pick, and give us a consistent 20 a night

fax. But its good to know Bron can do this for us when we need it. Can't become a habit though

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Keeping a eye in Brandon Ingram. This guy has my full attention since most yall said he KD 2.0...and he still lacking. I dont care about random 30 point games and some good highlights. Anybody can do that any given night in todays nba. Where is the consistent 18-24 points a night? Dude ahould be averaging 25 5 and 5 but instead he getting dunked on wit nuts in his face

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Big time Bron with 51 tonight :wow:

The young guys need to step up :ufdup:

THANK YOU!!!!

Lebron gonna do what he gonna do!

But these other niccas really gonna have to get better as the season progresses.

If Lonzo himself can get 16ppg the Lakers will be unstoppable

Martha