A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Zo sitting out another 4th quarter is concerning for his development. If u want rondo to close out the game atleast bring Lonzo at the top of the 4th. Rondo shouldnt be playing 15 minutes straight in the 2nd half.

normally I'd agree, but if Zo wants those minutes he's gonna have to earn it at this point. Shot like crap and can't finish at the rim right now. Winning games comes before development at this point. It'd be great to have both but right now Rondo is having a bigger impact than Zo so Luke is gonna have to roll with that.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man, I wanted Tyson Chandler this whole time, and I feel vindicated so far. This guy has been a major difference maker for our defense. He knows where to be, he communicates extremely well, is a brick wall one on one defender, boxes out and works hard on the glass, and you know he will play hard for Lebron. Honestly, as well as Javale has played for us, Tyson has been even better at all of the little things and that’s why he will probably always close games for us from here on out. He can be trusted. Hopefully he can stay healthy because we need him.

Shout out to BI for shutting down Buddy Hield and low key giving great defensive effort out there most of the season. I just wish he can hustle on the boards and loose balls a little more.

Not going to pound the Lonzo drum too hard this time because those air balls were giving me flashbacks of last year. At least all of the other kids besides Hart struggled last night too. :manny: maybe it was the smoke in the arena.

I will say though, that him and his team waiting until mid July for knee surgery was very unfortunate. He needed last summer to work on his game very badly. His in-between shots are just a prayer at this point. He’s got no touch. I think he should just not shoot them right now. Just three pointers and layups (all the way to the basket, no floaters). Simplify his shot selection like Rubio and Rondo until he’s got more in his bag.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man, I wanted Tyson Chandler this whole time, and I feel vindicated so far. This guy has been a major difference maker for our defense. He knows where to be, he communicates extremely well, is a brick wall one on one defender, boxes out and works hard on the glass, and you know he will play hard for Lebron. Honestly, as well as Javale has played for us, Tyson has been even better at all of the little things and that’s why he will probably always close games for us from here on out. He can be trusted. Hopefully he can stay healthy because we need him.

Shout out to BI for shutting down Buddy Hield and low key giving great defensive effort out there most of the season. I just wish he can hustle on the boards and loose balls a little more.

Not going to pound the Lonzo drum too hard this time because those air balls were giving me flashbacks of last year. At least all of the other kids besides Hart struggled last night too. :manny: maybe it was the smoke in the arena.

I will say though, that him and his team waiting until mid July for knee surgery was very unfortunate. He needed last summer to work on his game very badly. His in-between shots are just a prayer at this point. He’s got no touch. I think he should just not shoot them right now. Just three pointers and layups (all the way to the basket, no floaters). Simplify his shot selection like Rubio and Rondo until he’s got more in his bag.

Now all they need is a 3 point shooter to plug into the rotation.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Meanwhile, the West is wiiiide open outside of Goldenstate :sas2:

We have a cushy portion of the schedule after whethering one of the toughest opening schedules in the league. Definitely need to take care of business against the Hawks tonight.

Don’t be surprised if we in the top 3-4 by the end of the month though. :sas2: