A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA shouldn't be in a rush to give up a big package for a star player...What they need to do is improve their weaknesses(shooting),balance out the roster(get a real PF) and get rid of the excess(consider moving Rondo)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
With Jimmy being traded, he is officially off the list..not that I would want his knees on a big time contract. I don't see KD, or Kawhi coming either,:mjgrin:.

Magic better not panic and trade for the trash in Washington:hhh:

Yeah I’m glad that Butler shyt is gone. Magic would be a fukkin idiot if he traded with the Wizards.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’m glad that Butler shyt is gone. Magic would be a fukkin idiot if he traded with the Wizards.
it's just too much smoke there and one of the wizards big 2 is definitely getting traded..if Magic refused to trade for Kawhi, PG13, Demarcus (jim buss) but does for Beal:damn::damn:I will have to hand in my Lakers card till he is fired. We should try going after Kemba and Marc Gasol in the FA, not sure if we can get both but that would be decent and Lonzo can play next to Kemba as well.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
it's just too much smoke there and one of the wizards big 2 is definitely getting traded..if Magic refused to trade for Kawhi, PG13, Demarcus but does for Beal:damn::damn:I will have to hand in my Lakers card till he is fired. We should try going after Kemba and Marc Gasol in the FA, not sure if we can get both but that would be decent and Lonzo can play next to Kemba as well.

Yeah Magic would be beyond stupid to make a trade for Beal when he had a chance to get Kawhi early. If we can get Kawhi but not AD then Marc would be a nice get for the right price to solidify the big spot.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everything down to his stats is basically the same every year.
His numbers are better across the board including his advance stats from his rookie years. His minutes are the only thing down from his rookie year. When he gets 30 minutes or more he’s 20 6 5 player. I get it you don’t like him. You never did. This is an exercise in futility. He’s gone, move on.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
His numbers are better across the board including his advance stats from his rookie years. His minutes are the only thing down from his rookie year. When he gets 30 minutes or more he’s 20 6 5 player. I get it you don’t like him. You never did. This is an exercise in futility. He’s gone, move on.

DO U WATCH THE NETS??

DINWIDDIE > RUSSELL

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ahh, the good ol' when he plays well, he gets more minutes and this is what his numbers are and I'll ignore when he plays like trash and only gets 22 minutes argument.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I haven't watched Russel since he got traded, but his lack of athleticism always killed me. Dough Boy couldn't even get balanced on a step back :francis:

I didn't like the trade initially, but since it freed some cap and helped bring in Bron it can only be a W. Mitch and Coke Boy just put the team in a bad spot with those Deng/Mosgove contracts :hhh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ahh, the good ol' when he plays well, he gets more minutes and this is what his numbers are and I'll ignore when he plays like trash and only gets 22 minutes argument.
Whether he plays well or like "trash" he hasn't gotten the consistent minutes. DLO was playing better than anyone on the floor last night besides Jokic.

23 5 5 50% 2FG 60% 3FG while playing great defense on J Murray. J Murry played like "trash" in 40 mins while DLO was ballin in only 26 mins.

For selfish reasons, I would like to see D'Tective get the Booker/Lavine/Murray type mins. But that maybe only great in the short term(while helping him get that bag). But maybe Kenny trying to turn him into a PG, like Pop did Parker, will be more beneficial to D'Tective in the long run. But his contract situation isn't helping. Either way D'Tective, Levert and Dinwiddie should be playing 30 plus mins.