A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
I hope to see more Ingram at point with no Zo, I think he’ll fit the best in that position.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Call me nutz but i think the clock is ticking on Brandon Ingram. Would yall take Jimmy Butler?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lol this trade talk gotta stop.
This shyt is crazy. Way too early in the season plus the Lakers been in every game as a brand new team. This team has talent, just has to finish out the best way to put the puzzle together. It'd be crazy as hell to make a trade and give up this quick. At least wait until the halfway mark of the season and see what's really good. Especially with this easy stretch of games coming up.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol this trade talk gotta stop.
It’s non-Lakers fans with it though:hhh:

Ingram in the beginning of his 3rd year... at 21... if Magic is willing to give up young pieces to help Lebron get a quick fix to a sweep in the playoffs then:yeshrug:

Our youngins are good enough, they were good enough last year minus injuries to key players. It’s this guy that’s supposed to get us to the playoffs at least and now people diverting blame on why we look like trash.

And thing is, it’s just the beginning of the season. Panic in December at least