A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Some trade speculation is warranted because it's clear Magic wants to win now. He wouldn't have started pressuring Luke if he didn't and none of us would be surprised if he pushed the panic button at some point. :yeshrug:

That pressure is the same reason Rondo is gonna keep taking Lonzo's minutes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some trade speculation is warranted because it's clear Magic wants to win now. He wouldn't have started pressuring Luke if he didn't and none of us would be surprised if he pushed the panic button at some point. :yeshrug:

That pressure is the same reason Rondo is gonna keep taking Lonzo's minutes.
Magic just wanted a steady offense/lineups and then not to fukk up leads and games like they did in the beginning... and that shyt was on Luke. Luke wanted a backup center and they got one..

When Rondo and BI were out, we looked great.

For some reason, Luke is stuck on Rondo... which I think it’s cool to use him in limited minutes with the 2nd unit.

We almost lost the last game with Luke/Lebron and that dumbass lineup. Chandler was literally holding the paint down by himself.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Magic would be stupid to take Beal because it would take away the max next year, good luck getting past 2nd round with Beal.

Lebron has been extra complimentary of Ingram after every game. Not sure if he is really loves him or doing it for the public so blame doesn't fall on him if traded.:mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That Chandler ended up on the Lakers was no surprise. It's how soon and how it happened that were notable.

Typically, the NBA buyout market doesn't heat up until the February trade deadline. In Chandler's case with the Phoenix Suns, that would've been the expected timeline. The ship had long since sailed on the idea that Chandler would be a part of any sort of championship pursuit in Phoenix, but at least he could serve as a role model and mentor to No. 1 overall pick Deandre Ayton.

And that was the plan…until LeBron called in a favor.

It's no coincidence that the facilitator was Suns vice president of basketball operations James Jones, a close friend and longtime teammate of James.

"They could have bought him out at the trade deadline and gotten great leadership and mentoring for two-thirds of the season," a rival executive told B/R. "But LeBron wanted him now."

LeGM still alive :mjlol:

LeMaglinka the three headed monster of the front office....:wowkobe:

He's not just calling his own team's shots but other teams' shots too. :dead:

LeCommissioner. :wow:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Russell had way more holes in his game than Ball. He didn't have near the BBall IQ of Lonzo. I haven't heard the reports of immaturity or we haven't seen coaches openly coming out saying he needs to grow up. Lonzo has an all around game and the main question is his aggressiveness on offense and inconsistent shooting. Lonzo can still be a plus player without the ball in his hands. Nowhere near the same situation.
D'angelo is much better half court offensive player. One of the best pick and roll players in the league. Sadly, the Lakers don't seem invested in developing a PG since Magic took reigns. Go figure.:francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He wouldn't have started pressuring Luke if he didn't and none of us would be surprised if he pushed the panic button at some point. :yeshrug:

Here's my thing with that...

If you're going to put the pressure on someone, make sure it's for the right reason. He yelled at Luke about the offense. Offense ain't the problem.

Secondly, I wouldn't touch Butler or Beal with a ten ft pole. They're trash human beings. Neither have leadership qualities and think they're better then they really are.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
D'angelo is much better half court offensive player. One of the best pick and roll players in the league. Sadly, the Lakers don't seem invested in developing a PG since Magic took reigns. Go figure.:francis:

Sucks that we never got to see them together. I think they would’ve developed great together imo.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm to the point where I honestly believe that Magic doesn't care about winning. He just likes that we're back on national TV and being talked about, good or bad.

If we ain’t draft Josh Hart with that pick (or was it Kuzma?) and sign a top free agent that trade would’ve been stupid as fukk.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If we trade Lonzo it better be for a star point guard (like a Lillard), because there is somewhat of a shortage of point guards in the league right now and not many coming up in the pipeline that are giving instant impact. There are teams out there that have been trying to find point guards for several years now.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

DANGELO SUCKS BRODIE

HE’S NOT EVEN THE BEST PG ON HIS TEAM

IF U WATCHED NETS GAMES YOUD SEE THAT COACH DOESNT EVEN CLOSE WITH HIM

HE’S THE SAME EXACT PLAYER HE WAS AS A ROOKIE

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If we trade Lonzo it better be for a star point guard (like a Lillard), because there is somewhat of a shortage of point guards in the league right now and not many coming up in the pipeline that are giving instant impact. There are teams out there that have been trying to find point guards for several years now.

I haven’t seen anything that’ll make me think Magic would trade Lonzo without having a solution at PG in mind.