A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: So we do own our pick this year.

:whoa: Hear me out

What are the odds we can get Lebron to fake an injury or some shyt? Let’s be real he came here to shoot movies. Let Magic set him up with an internship with a production company and we’ll handle the rest :mjgrin:

Lonzo
Barrett
Ingram
Bron
Cousins
:mjlit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:patrice: So we do own our pick this year.

:whoa: Hear me out

What are the odds we can get Lebron to fake an injury or some shyt? Let’s be real he came here to shoot movies. Let Magic set him up with an internship with a production company and we’ll handle the rest :mjgrin:

Lonzo
Barrett
Ingram
Bron
Cousins
:mjlit:

Even if Bron faked an injury we can’t win a tank war at this point. Much worse teams in the running. We’d end up in the middle of the draft and out of reach of any instant impact players.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Even if Bron faked an injury we can’t win a tank war at this point. Much worse teams in the running. We’d end up in the middle of the draft and out of reach of any instant impact players.
dont give in man.. people always wanna point out the bad...

lakers signs chandler. "oh he allows 67% if basket", "he old"

but dude still a defensive plus ... i'm on the wait and see side of things

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn 10 games in and mufukkas talking about trades and tanking :mjlol:

There’s really no need to panic this slow start was expected. Let it play out this team will be in the playoffs and go from there.

Looking forward to see Tyson chandler tonight and finally balance out that 2nd unit.:blessed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That’s perfect for Kawhi. Shaq was the bigger star between him and Kobe (not to say he wasn’t a star) so Bron being the Hollywood one will help keep the heat off Kawhi while he sticks to basketball. Add an AD via trade and it’s a wrap for the league.

You're hoping too much fam. As long as LeBron is here I can't see top FAs in purple and gold.

Maybe Davis via trade becuz he's a Klutch guy but other than that, I honestly believe players seen how the Kyrie thing turned out and want nothing to do with that.