A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers are 5-5 if LeBron makes those free throws. It's not the end of the world.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Need to trade Lebron instead of anyone under 21

That obviously won’t happen tho. The young players shouldn’t even be thought of for trade unless it’s for AD which I think is Magic’s endgame with this LeBron shyt.

Idk what happened to Zubac. He was promising his rookie season but after that he got progressively worse each season

He was in Europe this year playing right? He should be in LA getting his game up. Shame, he definitely was promising but is looking more and more worthless. I want to think he’ll get it later on as a late bloomer but we don’t got the time for it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You're hoping too much fam. As long as LeBron is here I can't see top FAs in purple and gold.

Maybe Davis via trade becuz he's a Klutch guy but other than that, I honestly believe players seen how the Kyrie thing turned out and want nothing to do with that.

Hopefully not, which kinda agrees to your point that I’m being a little hopeful. It’s entirely possible that Kawhi doesn’t sign but Maglinka still gon shoot that shot.

There’s also the chance that Kawhi doesn’t see LeBron as a threat being an older player and takes the opportunity to be the clear #1 on the Lakers.