A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Magic and Pelinka press conference was cool. They acting all naive though about Bron's effect on the team. They saying we gonna run just like we did last year, and that Bron's usage rate will be way down since Zo and Rondo can handle the ball. We'll see.....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Magic and Pelinka press conference was cool. They acting all naive though about Bron's effect on the team. They saying we gonna run just like we did last year, and that Bron's usage rate will be way down since Zo and Rondo can handle the ball. We'll see.....

I like that we got more ball handlers and playmakers if nothing else. This is definitely going to take time but the end result is gonna be nice. Where our young guys are in development will determine Bron’s usage rate.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
First time Lebron will be playing with good to great playmaker pgs that wants to pass first. It’s gone be interesting to watch how this plays out

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I think bron might have near career high in fg%.. I really hope he gets to 80% at the line though

I think bron will lead team in ppg.. but we're going to have alot of dudes over 15 ppg.

I really hope bron and the team is serious at not playing bron ball .. but I don't want dudes getting carried away thinking they get a board and can 1 vs 5..