A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
LeBron James broke down why he's excited about the Lakers' young core

In an interview with China’s CCTV, LeBron broke down why he was looking forward to playing alongside an overlooked young core in Los Angeles. He said:

“I think more importantly than what I need to share with the younger guys, I think what a lot of people are missing is how hungry for knowledge that the young guys have. With Kuz and Zo and Josh Hart, and Brandon Ingram, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Slavi, and Moe Wagner, we have young guys that are extremely excited about not only playing the game, but also learning the game too. That’s going to help out even more because those guys are just hungry for knowledge, so I’m looking forward to that.”

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
[Woj] “Butler had once imagined playing for the Los Angeles Lakers, but LeBron James' arrival as the franchise's cornerstone made it less appealing for Butler in the prime of his career, league sources said.”

renderTimingPixel.png

Source: Sources: Butler most interested in Clippers

This is the 3rd all-star player reportedly not wanting to play with LeBron. :patrice:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Woj] “Butler had once imagined playing for the Los Angeles Lakers, but LeBron James' arrival as the franchise's cornerstone made it less appealing for Butler in the prime of his career, league sources said.”

renderTimingPixel.png

Source: Sources: Butler most interested in Clippers

This is the 3rd all-star player reportedly not wanting to play with LeBron. :patrice:

Not everyone is in love with the Lebron everything narrative. Lebron gets the props while the role players get little credit if they succeed.