A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
he looking all business right now.....he got that mamba face on :ahh:

fukk yeah, this nikka ready. :wowkobe:

He came for his family and the Lakers, all the business was sowed up before he even got here. That answer was to faggit ass platchke and all these other pricks sayin Bron ain’t come here for basketball.

Bron serious right now. He wants to be as high up on the ATG list as possible. Your GOAT stanchise Empire is ready for war. :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Magic and Pelinka press conference was cool. They acting all naive though about Bron's effect on the team. They saying we gonna run just like we did last year, and that Bron's usage rate will be way down since Zo and Rondo can handle the ball. We'll see.....

I was skeptical of this part too. It really depends on who gets the rebound and who it goes to initially. If Lonzo, Ingram, or Kyle get the rebound then we running. Don't matter if the other team gets back on defense or not.

If LeBron or Rondo get the rebound, it's being walked up the court.

As long as they let Luke coach, we'll be alright. We see what he was able to do when he got guys that wanted to play his style last season.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was skeptical of this part too. It really depends on who gets the rebound and who it goes to initially. If Lonzo, Ingram, or Kyle get the rebound then we running. Don't matter if the other team gets back on defense or not.

If LeBron or Rondo get the rebound, it's being walked up the court.

As long as they let Luke coach, we'll be alright. We see what he was able to do when he got guys that wanted to play his style last season.

Sounds good to me :manny: