A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He played 35 minutes last night (!!) and led the team in +/-

We rely on him heavily on offense and defense.

This feels like walking on thin ice in the middle of frozen ocean...

It’s spooky. He is playing better than anyone could have expected. Lakers need a back up big badly with the usage they’re putting on McGee.

Last night felt like a loss, shyt would’ve been another L against a good team.

I love the starting line up, few pages ago I wanted to see this exactly line up and I’m glad luke went to it. It’s their best line up.

The 2nd unit is awful, Luke needs to cut that bull shyt small line up.

Rondo
Kcp
Lance
Hart
Williams

Too small and way too wild on offense. He gotta stagger and leave BI/Kuz or Lebron in there. Kcp and Lance together not gonna work. U gotta sit one.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Javale Abdul McGee been balling man.

I think things will work themselves out. Its clear Bron thought this team was worse than they are. His mentality of "be patient" "it takes time" "we're not near GSW or Houston" was the wrong tone to set, they are ready to win. I think thats why all of these games have been a tight race. Hes waiting on the Western teams to catch up instead of viewing this conference just like the east and putting these teams away. He seems to have played into the whole "the big bad west is no joke" narrative. (WARNING - THIS NEXT SENTENCE IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY BUT HEAR ME OUT) He should have taken the DeMar Derozan and Jimmy Butler approach and said "F the west, these dudes are food out here too". The Lakers arent championship level yet but clearly they are ahead of his expectations. He needs to re-assess his short term expectations and they can start winning 4 out of 6, 5 out of 7 before everything gels, they dont have to wait.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Bron has been pathetic in the 4th.
Then the others should step
The focus is on Lebron because in multiple one possession games this season he has held the ball for the entire shot clock doing nothing with it which then forces him or whatever Laker he dumps it off to into taking a bad shot. Also seems like he's had at least one bad turnover in at least half the games late too where he dribbles off his foot or just loses the handle. He's got to stop wasting possessions like that. Like I said during the game, I want the ball in his hand but not this shyt where he dribbles out on the perimeter chewing up clock and then taking a bad shot. What he was doing early in the game was perfect. Where he backed down a Mav in the post or forced the Mavs to run a double which was creating openings for good shots. I think in the end it comes down to trust.
Sometimes the reason the person with the ball doesn't do anything is because the other players aren't doing anything

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
lonzo should get more mins at the 2

this lineup is good outside of fouling a lot. Luke needs to pick his final lineup though, I can understand why he wouldn't Javale out there because of late game 3s

you put rondo and kcp in late and our offense falls apart

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE

LEBRON IS A GOAT LEVEL PLAYER IN THE FIRST THREE QUARTERS AND A SUBPAR ONE IN THE 4TH

IF I WERE LUKE, I’D TREAT HIM LIKE A STARTING PITCHER AND TAKE HIM OFF THE COURT TO END GAMES

PG ZO
SG HART
SF INGRAM
PF KUZMA
C MCGEE

^THATS THE LINEUP WE SHOULD BE CLOSING GAMES WITH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why the fukk is LeBron's closing ability being questioned :why: :dead:

ARE U NEW TO BASKETBALL?

THATS BEEN THE KNOCK ON HIM HIS ENTIRE CAREER

AND NOW THAT HE’S IN A LAKER JERSEY, WERE WITNESSING IT FIRSTHAND

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
ARE U NEW TO BASKETBALL?

THATS BEEN THE KNOCK ON HIM HIS ENTIRE CAREER

AND NOW THAT HE’S IN A LAKER JERSEY, WERE WITNESSING IT FIRSTHAND
LeBron James is the most polarizing and overscrutinized player in league history

He was the best 4Q player in the league last season by a mile and had the most gamewinning shots shut the fukk up

Dumb ass Kobe stans/Lakers fans talking about fukking Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, and Lance Stephenson should close games because of a few failures early in the season. Nobody closes 100% of their games. :laff:

It's fukking comical. By the time Bron was Kuzma's age he had already closed more games and had bigger performances than these nikkas will probably have in they entire careers. :mjlol:

This dumb ass fanbase doesn't deserve to have a player like LeBron, bunch of spoiled retarded nikkas

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Regardless of what it "seems", by NBA stats last night was literally the first time that LeBron had a turnover in clutch time all season. Against 20 points and 6 assists.

He is holding the ball too long and not making the right play some of the time, but that goes to being less than 10 games in with a new team and new coach and the lineups keep changing. It will take time for the team to gel and make good plays together.

edit: clutch stats so far this year (last 5 minutes game within 5), obviously minuscule sample size but that's why the whole argument is dumb

Lebron 7-16 shooting, 5-8 from line, 20 points, 6 assists, 1 turnover
Kuzma 5-7 shooting, 1-2 from line, 11 points, 0 assists, 1 turnover
Hart 2-8 shooting, 4-5 from line, 9 points, 0 assists, 0 turnovers
Lonzo 2-3 shooting, 0-0 from line, 6 points, 2 assists, 0 turnovers
Williams 2-2 shooting, 0-0 from line, 4 points, 0 assists, 0 turnovers
Lance 1-3 shooting, 1-2 from line, 3 points, 2 assists, 0 turnovers
Ingram 0-1 shooting, 1-2 from line 1 point, 0 assists, 1 turnover

worth noting that nearly all of Kuzma's shots were layins/dunks off of passes.

^^HERE IS DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT “CLUTCH STATS” DONT MEAN SHIIT

IF U WATCHIN THE GAME IN CONTEXT, U KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U SEEIN. LEBRON OVERTHINKING AND FREEZING UP IN BIG MOMENTS. PERIOD.