A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kuz is fine coming off the bench, just pair him with Lonzo for a majority of his minutes

He can get you 15 in 25 minutes, if hes hot give him extra burn

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this squad gonna be a problem come playoff time :whew:
yup
The playoffs is where the talented players separate themselves. Every single player in the starting 5 and Ingram can handle the rock. Defenses tighten up in the playoffs, some teams aren't going to have the luxury we have with players who can penetrate the ball.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Luke has been doing great so far but I’d like to see if he can incorporate Beas somehow. I feel like he can run with the second unit but we gotta figure out how he best fits. Same on his end too, he gotta get in where he fit in.

It was nice to see Kobe last night. Felt like him in the house with Magic was a way to show solidarity with this new era and superstar. I’m excited as fukk about this team win or lose the energy is just amazing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Luke has been doing great so far but I’d like to see if he can incorporate Beas somehow. I feel like he can run with the second unit but we gotta figure out how he best fits. Same on his end too, he gotta get in where he fit in.

It was nice to see Kobe last night. Felt like him in the house with Magic was a way to show solidarity with this new era and superstar. I’m excited as fukk about this team win or lose the energy is just amazing.
Dude, there's only ao many minutes to go around. Who would you play Beas over right now? Let's not forget they're down two rotation guys in Ingram and Rondo, not to mention Wagner isn't even healthy yet.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, there's only ao many minutes to go around. Who would you play Beas over right now? Let's not forget they're down two rotation guys in Ingram and Rondo, not to mention Wagner isn't even healthy yet.

This right here - I wouldn't want anyone in the current rotation to have a reduction in minutes for Beas. Also, I'm in the minority on this but I would like to see Lance run the point for the second unit. I know he has a tendency to go rogue, but if he plays under control like last night, he'll thrive in our system. Everyone laughed at the signings of Lance and Javelle, but they've been good so far especially Javelle. :leon:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Shooting the breeze here but what y'all think svi for Korver??

It would be good for this year but bad for everything after. One thing I saw about svi last game.....he can put the ball on the floor and make plays . But come play off...I don't think he won't warm the bench.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Shooting the breeze here but what y'all think svi for Korver??

It would be good for this year but bad for everything after. One thing I saw about svi last game.....he can put the ball on the floor and make plays . But come play off...I don't think he won't warm the bench.
:hhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Not sure who I’d play him over as of now but I feel he could get some minutes backing up Bron or Kuz. I know that’ll change once Ingram back tho. Smh, shouldn’t have signed this nikka if we couldn’t use him.