A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
We don't really even need another superstar but an all star would be perfect
Dame Lilliard or Jimmy buckets
And another big man to come in behind Magee

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i cant say enough about Lonzo's game last night. If you just look at the boxscores youd think he had an average game but if you watched the game, he was everywhere. :banderas: picking up murray full court set the tone, was all over the court on defense with 5 steals. pushing pace, hitting timely shots, getting rebounds. :ohlawd: he's one of those rare players that can dominate the game and not stand out in the boxscores. once this becomes consistent.. its a :ahh:

he has perennial all defense team potential.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Volume. Ingram doesn’t shoot enough. His release is too slow.
Ingram is still pretty much better at everything on the court. It's funny cause I remember having similar discussions last year when folks were saying kuz should be starting over Randle. Theres more to the game than shooting, you saw what happened against the rockets. Kuz a nice scorer but he headed to the bench when ingram comes back.

Last edited:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
once b.i comes back id experiment by starting him at shooting guard and bring jhart off the bench and really drop KCP's minutes.

Zo
Ingram
Lebron
Kuz
Mcgee

..that lenght on defense will be ridiculous. you lose alil bit of floor spacing without josh but ingrams playmaking ability can make up for it.

Jhart and Rondo will help the 2nd unit stay afloat and competitive. It would be difficult to take kuz off the starting line up right now the way he compliments lebron. Josh belongs there too but you can plug him anywhere in the line up and be just as effective.

Less minutes for KCP is better for the team right now. :camby:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ingram is still pretty much better at everything on the court. It's funny cause I remember having similar discussions last year when folks were saying kuz should be starting over Randle. Theres more to the game than shooting, you saw what happened against the rockets. Kuz a nice scorer but he headed to the bench when ingram comes back.
Well I was just answering your question and that’s why he seems to fit extremely well with LeBron. I agree that Ingram is a better all around player, and I’m super high on him.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once b.i comes back id experiment by starting him at shooting guard and bring jhart off the bench and really drop KCP's minutes.

Zo
Ingram
Lebron
Kuz
Mcgee

..that lenght on defense will be ridiculous. you lose alil bit of floor spacing without josh but ingrams playmaking ability can make up for it.

Jhart and Rondo will help the 2nd unit stay afloat and competitive. It would be difficult to take kuz off the starting line up right now the way he compliments lebron. Josh belongs there too but you can plug him anywhere in the line up and be just as effective.

That's an intriguing starting lineup. I'd miss JHart starting. But I'd prefer putting him on the bench, than taking out Kuz.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Zo
Ingram
Lebron
Kuz
Mcgee

That's actually a nice line up..plenty of length for switching defense.