A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I still stand by saying that if it comes down between lonzo and bi it's a no brainer that lonzo has to go.

With that being said Lonzo impact isn't going to ever look amazing on the stat line and he clearly is a solid special player.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still stand by saying that if it comes down between lonzo and bi it's a no brainer that lonzo has to go.

With that being said Lonzo impact isn't going to ever look amazing on the stat line and he clearly is a solid special player.
Nah, I’m pick Lonzo over BI. Lakers gonna have an issue because Kuz and Ingram are close to redundant.

On a side note, Lonzo has a good chance to make an All-Defensive Team this year.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Kuz is a jack...he needs to better decipher when to attack and when to be a playmaker

Lonzo is special, I've been saying that since his rookie year. Kid has a good feel for the game. I was glad to see him overcome the poor start to the game.

Hart didn't play great last night but he's still clearly the starting 2. Wish he mixed in some mid-range jumpers into his repertoire.

LBJ doesn't need to get 10, 11, 12 dimes on this team every night. Lakers need him to attack the paint and move the ball around. No hot potato assists but hockey assists like the Kuzma triple before the end of the first half.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Something that hasn't been talked about and one of my biggest complaints was the partitioning of Lebron's minutes...Coach Lue would play Lebron 12 minutes at a time and gave him 1 rest per half(2 per gm)......Coach Walton has done a great job of partitioning LBJ's minutes....Lebron plays no more than 9 minutes at a time,and gets 2 rest per half(4 per gm)....Kudos to Luke Walton.
This is very notable. I also love how he’s juggling Javale’s minutes and giving him short shifts to combat his asthma. He had a wonky unit starting the 4th that almost lost us the game but he’s coaching well so far.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This is very notable. I also love how he’s juggling Javale’s minutes and giving him short shifts to combat his asthma. He had a wonky unit starting the 4th that almost lost us the game but he’s coaching well so far.
javale got that jonathan williams stimulus... actually Kuz too.. kuz being back at the 4 helped him big time. ..not having to worry about defending centers..

i dont know how good moritz will be cuz he will most likely get those 10-15 minutes at center but i am hoping J-Will get to develop futher.. he has the will in him

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh he still kinda chilling to me. He’s aggressive, but still not like that. Can’t wait to see playoff lebron with this squad though. Look at what he did for the current Cavs squad :scust:. Imagine how good this team will end up. He looking like he playing more D too.
:patrice: his D still garbage. Team looking like they starting to get a little better. Once Ingram comes back hopefully Lonzo remains a starter. Having Rondo out there when teams dare him to shoot is a no... altho he does well at driving .

Zo
Hart
Ingram
Bron
McGee