A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why do you non Laker fans want Ingram traded so bad?
I don't get it. Folks are impressed by the flashy scoring numbers and ignore everything else. I really think the team doesn't need Rondo as good as he's played. He's too ball dominant and even though he creates baskets it'll hinder the development of the younger guys. Plus he has that fake hustle defense where he's taking too many risks leaving himself out of position and letting the other team penetrate too easily. Once Ingram gets back in the lineup combined with Hart starting and I think the defense out of them will be above average.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are lakers fans so against trading Ingram when he doesn’t fit y’all system, josh hart is already better and kd/kawhi/jimmy which will just diminish his production even more.

Package that nikka for a decent center while he still has value.
Stick to bron highlights and box scores. It’s clear you haven’t watched enough Ingram to make these claims. Trading Ingram over hart or Kuzma is flat-out incompetence.:hhh:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stick to bron highlights and box scores. It’s clear you haven’t watched enough Ingram to make these claims. Trading Ingram over hart or Kuzma is flat-out incompetence.:hhh:
I been saying since July that hart and Kuzma are gonna be better in this system than that nikka, and so far I’ve been spot on. Lakers have even played better since the nikkas been out. :Ohyeahlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying since July that hart and Kuzma are gonna be better in this system than that nikka, and so far I’ve been spot on. Lakers have even played better since the nikkas been out. :Ohyeahlol:
Brandon Ingram has played 2 games and has outplayed Kuzma since last season. You don’t know what you’re talking about. This defense is better with Ingram on the court rather than Kuzma

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why are lakers fans so against trading Ingram when he doesn’t fit y’all system, josh hart is already better and kd/kawhi/jimmy which will just diminish his production even more.

Because he is 21:gucci:

When lebrons contract is up, he will be 25.

Lebron and Ingram looked good together during preaseason but now you want to trade him 2 games in :dwillhuh:.

Preaseason bron stans wanted kuzma gone but now kuzma and Bron are the 2nd coming of Kobe and shaq:skip:.

Lebron knows what team he joined, we are not giving up our future to be a 2nd round exit team. If it isn’t Demps calling us and offering AD for Ingram all trade talk needs to die down. We should not trade a 21 year old 2nd pick because he doesn’t fit Bron ball. After 4 years we would go back to shyt because you wanted to give up the future to be a 2nd round team.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

We’re not throwing in our chips right now. If we trade Ingram it will be for Anthony Davis or some other star that becomes available. Magic has been preaching the long game this whole time. Bron knew what he was signing up for. The best plan will be to get the most of Ingram to make him better for this year as well as pump his value as high as possible. That goes for every member of the young core. We need to maximize these guys while they are on their rookie scale contracts.

Trading valuable, promising young players for replacement level centers or shooters that fit around an aging Lebron is extremely short sighted. Especially in an era where the Warriors exist. If KD leaves the Warriors next year then it is time to gamble a little more.

If December 15 hits and Jimmy Butler is still available then maybe Magic/Pelinka will be more willing to entertain something if the Lakers haven’t figured things out.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm :heh: at people :cape: for 6'9 Jordan Clarkson. Ingram is the better player, no discussion needed.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I agree Ingram is better but ppl really still on this Kuzma is just a taller Clarkson talking point? JC couldn’t even execute off ball cuts that Kuzma is doing with Bron ..:stopitslime:
Who cares when guys like Ryan Anderson beat him off the dribble? :russ:
No one is saying he's the exact copy of Jordan Clarkson, but their level impact and hype they receive(d) are very close. Anyway, I'll make sure to up this thread once y'all become frustrated with the dude.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who cares when guys like Ryan Anderson beat him off the dribble? :russ:
No one is saying he's the exact copy of Jordan Clarkson, but their level impact and hype they receive(d) are very close. Anyway, I'll make sure to up this thread once y'all become frustrated with the dude.

You gonna act like Ingram has showed to be an above average defender :stopitslime: I believe in Bi as much as anyone but to down play Kuz to big up BI is corny. Kuz at his size and versatility on offense is far more Than JC could ever reached. Kill that shyt. Teams would kill for a late draft prospect like him on their squad.

Kuz fits seamlessly with LeBron but y’all can’t wait for the kid to fall flat on his face ..yall even Lakers fans?:pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
His problem is he resets plays...he doesn't want to shoot it unless he was dribbling it first ... He needs to be on the bench playing with lance and they alternate running point

Definitely agree with that. Him and Lance can help our more offensively challenged players and get them to their spots.