A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I still want us to keep Rondo, but I’m wondering if he could pull a J Kidd and turn himself into a shooter in the back end of his career? I’ve seen him take more attempts from outside the paint than ever before. If he could hone that in he’d definitely have a spot on this team.

Oh and the away jerseys lowkey grew on me them shyts tough.
His problem is he resets plays...he doesn't want to shoot it unless he was dribbling it first ... He needs to be on the bench playing with lance and they alternate running point

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you non Laker fans want Ingram traded so bad?
Why are lakers fans so against trading Ingram when he doesn’t fit y’all system, josh hart is already better and kd/kawhi/jimmy which will just diminish his production even more.

Package that nikka for a decent center while he still has value.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Told yall on this board for years that Lance is really a PG.

I hope Zo starts
The hot takes are real. Rondo was one of our best players, he comes out for a couple games and ya'll ready to trade him. Lance could just as easily have an awful game next game and watch the code switch :dead:

Edit: That being said ZO should start he low key ballin'

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are lakers fans so against trading Ingram when he doesn’t fit y’all system, josh hart is already better and kd/kawhi/jimmy which will just diminish his production even more.

Because he can still get better. Unless the package is for AD, there is no center that is worth the potential of Ingram. Stop posting Bron stan shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The hot takes are real. Rondo was one of our best players, he comes out for a couple games and ya'll ready to trade him. Lance could just as easily have an awful game next game and watch the code switch :dead:

Edit: That being said ZO should start he low key ballin'
I said Lance is really a PG and thought Zo should start because the offense seems to run better with him. :dahell:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

that's none of your business :hhh:

shooo away :hhh: