A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
When Rondo and BI coming back?
I want to see that same energy against Golden State
When we play them fools we gotta scare they ass

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I still want us to keep Rondo, but I’m wondering if he could pull a J Kidd and turn himself into a shooter in the back end of his career? I’ve seen him take more attempts from outside the paint than ever before. If he could hone that in he’d definitely have a spot on this team.

Oh and the away jerseys lowkey grew on me them shyts tough.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still want us to keep Rondo, but I’m wondering if he could pull a J Kidd and turn himself into a shooter in the back end of his career? I’ve seen him take more attempts from outside the paint than ever before. If he could hone that in he’d definitely have a spot on this team.

Oh and the away jerseys lowkey grew on me them shyts tough.
Nah, breh. I thought I was watching the Sacramento Kings for a second. :hhh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw yall need kuz's scoring and spot up shooting. Trade that nikka ingram instead while his value is still high if u gonna trade for jimmy.
Lol these bronsexuals exposing themselves. Ingram is a much better player than Kuzma, offensively and defensivey. It’s obvious who has watched us play

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be a mistake. Kuzma's 7 years younger. And has a chance to be a better scorer.
:gucci:

This would be a steal. Kuzma is a one-dimensional player. Literally only good at scoring, doesn’t defend, rebound, pass, etc. KCP is devein George with a better agent. If you’re the Lakers you say yes and hang up immediately

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol these bronsexuals exposing themselves. Ingram is a much better player than Kuzma, offensively and defensivey. It’s obvious who has watched us play
Ingram is 21, they really want to give that away so we can be a 2nd round exit team lol. In 3 years when GSW guys are getting older, guys like Ingram will be hitting their prime

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
good practice game.. the kids and lance wanted to win at all cost...

LBJ still missing at the rim in the stragest fashion.. like.. the ball keeps rolling out :dwillhuh:

they need more teams like this to run off the floor to get the mojo going..

they are some necessary evil for the roster that the coach wont make but team is fun to watch

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ingram is 21, they really want to give that away so we can be a 2nd round exit team lol. In 3 years when GSW guys are getting older, guys like Ingram will be hitting their prime

Plenty of better players will come out the draft by then. Several players out of this recent draft will be more valuable than Ingram by next season.