A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Boss Angeles Lakers
:wow:

Thread title and the entire OP
:salute:

For the record - my prediction:

2018-2019: WCF
2019-2020: NBA Champions

This is for all those who were rooting like crazy in 2013 when Kobe lead the Lakers on this improbable run to make the Playoffs and then he was injured. And since then, it all went seriously downhill thanks to a ridiculous front office and lots of bad luck.

We all thought ‘damn if LeBron was a Laker’ over the years, and after bringing in a new regime in the front office and building a new team in 2017 with Zo, Kuz and BI - finally.. we got LeBron.

NOW.. we bounced back and shyt is on. Only LeBron could fill the void left by Kobe.

This is our time. Again
:banderas:

I am thinking:
48 Wins
4th seed

Which would be a huge improvement over 35 wins and 11th in 2017-2018. 48 was good enough for a 4th seed last season in the WCF. LeBron lead the Cavs to 50 wins and 4th seed in the East and the West is a little tougher.

I see the Warriors, Lakers and Thunder place ahead of us - but we will be stronger than Houston and OKC in the Playoffs, simply because of LeBron’s ability to lead and play incredibly well in the Playoffs to the point where he can decide entire series. Houston got weaker without Ariza and by adding Melo (he will cause drama about coming off the bench it will impact team chemistry and he’ll have another 7-point game 7 somewhere, and very likely CP3 will endure some form of injury right before a key game. For the Thunder Playoff P will probably do Playoff P numbers again (1 major game followed by duds) and Westbrook will chuck like crazy in any decisive game..

Meanwhile we will play disciplined, fast basketball with everybody sticking to their roles - we have a mix of a young talented core and savy still effective vets - and with LeBron playing like LeBron.. a WCF spot is ours.

We do really need a very solid, experienced starting Center though. Marc Gasol...?

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Wonder if that was suppose to be a DM :shaq:

wyb0n94mf5l11.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think Zu gon surprise people this year. If Drew is in good enough shape we can sign him for cheap and have a nice C rotation with Swagner in the cut for small ball lineups.

Between the guys we got now and Kuzma’s improvement, I’m expecting top 3 bench production with a 6MOY award for Kuz.