A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
lrxdzfitjwk11.jpg

:shaq2: I thought breh changed his shot

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's cool I thought I was walking into a Kobe shrine or something. Gave me the jimmy's. We good.

Bruh... Are we supposed to forget about the 20 years he gave us. Like it or not, he's our guy. Most of us have been Lakers fan as long as he was playing and we enjoyed the last few years of watching the youngins develop.

I've come around to us having LeBron and hope for the best so it is what it is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel like the Lakers need to another 1b star to compete. If they could flip two of these young guys for another10-15 Player it would go along way.

Side note: Paul George would have been a great addition to this team.

george paul had no business joining the Lakers. Much prefer him staying on the thunders, last thing I want is for Bron’s supposed #2 guy to get bytched by the likes of Joe Ingles.

So thankful he stayed with Russ.

Edit: love some of these posts tho. Our young guys are gonna put everyone on notice. Only thing that’s gonna suck is that people are gonna give Bron more credit than he should get. No doubt LeBron’s presence will be a big factor but I think our young guys were looking to be great no matter what happened.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So us LeBron fans can’t post in this thread?

Sure... But if y'all gone be on some "Kobe never did that as a Laker" shyt then :camby:

Y'all migrated to Miami and they haven't had much of a fanbase since he left. Same thing happened with the Cavs. The difference with us is we'll still be here if he leaves when his four years are up or if he leaves tomorrow.

Y'all have no idea how deep this fan shyt runs.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Sure... But if y'all gone be on some "Kobe never did that as a Laker" shyt then :camby:

Y'all migrated to Miami and they haven't had much of a fanbase since he left. Same thing happened with the Cavs. The difference with us is we'll still be here if he leaves when his four years are up or if he leaves tomorrow.

Not me I fukk with Kobe
Hes a legend
Top 3

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

I know how this fan shyt run, i will always be rooting for the Cavs unless they playing the pistons. I’ll never be on some “Kobe ain’t do that as a laker shyt” I come with respect :hubie: