A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Have you guys thought that maybe just maybe Bron had dinner with AD to discuss him coming to LA because AD been talking to him about leaving? Bron then tell Magic and Rob and they go ahead with arranging trying to get him. That would be more in line with what David Griffin says in his interaction with Bron, that he gives input when they come to him with potential trades and their fit, the just puling power moves like the media has been saying.

Well its easier to let speculation become a false reality and just shyt on Lebron even though they were claiming that no LeGm shyt in the beginning of the season.

Lakers fans didnt want Lebron from the get go so they blame him for everything even if it goes against logic or reality.

And sometimes i can understand why they feel this way :ehh:

But then i remind myself that im not aware of everything that goes backstage so i just keep it moving

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This might be Luke's last game, this type of game with so much going on and needing to win.
Would be insane to fire him after this. Half the team in trade rumors; Lavar taking a blowtorch to the other three young guys; LeBron going through the motions for the first 20 minutes of the half. I just don't know what anyone expects a coach to do in this situation. It's just a madhouse right now and they don't have prime Kobe and Shaq to fight through it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not only did they put the young guys, they pissed off the vets too because outside of McGee and Tyson, all of them were part of these rumors too

Also Magic and Pelinka signed 0 shooters..just look at the lineup, Kuzma who is shooting 25% is our best shooter:mjlol:in the starting 5.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
nikkas blaming the trade rumors for these dudes being trash :snoop:

BI doing his thing. Gettin better with every game. The other dudes are just trash period. Trade rumors or not.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Would be insane to fire him after this. Half the team in trade rumors; Lavar taking a blowtorch to the other three young guys; LeBron going through the motions for the first 20 minutes of the half. I just don't know what anyone expects a coach to do in this situation. It's just a madhouse right now and they don't have prime Kobe and Shaq to fight through it.
I don't want to blame him, but he is going to be the first scape goat, they have been wanting him gone since the day they signed LeBron and Magic came in. If AD trade doesn't go through, and Lakers continue to lose because they have 0 shooters, Luke is fired 100%.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
1. Terrible defense all around.
2. Rondo with a lackluster 1st half.
3. Lebron is still rusty with 5 turnovers, unacceptable.
4. Ingram once again not keeping the same 1st quarter energy. All of his points came in the 1st quarter.
5. Kuzma missing too many wide open looks.

Would not surprise me if LA loses this game by 20, then beats Boston by 10-15.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I cant even pin this on Luke or the players. This has become a Magic/Rich Paul/Bron production. Thought they were gonna force AD here, failed, and have effectively killed the team. Trash.

Agreed, Luke has plenty of flaws but that can only be magnified when your top player destroys team chemistry.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Season was done after Bron missed a month. Don't blame Magic & Pelinka for trying to land a Superstar.