A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
If Pelicans are dumb enough to believe that then they shouldn't have a team. You get what you can get now. Celtics may not even be in position to offer a mega trade come the summer especially if they lose Kyrie.
Ainge setting up the next FLEECE! :russ: I hope the pelicans cry about this for the next decade if they trade with him. Anybody else and idgaf. The only time I’m allowing my GM to talk w/ Danny is if he is jerry west.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But Magic put together the team that was 4th a month ago and will get back in the hunt soon, with only one star right? He said he was gonna get a star or two and is working on getting the 2nd. AD has no leverage other than saying he won't sign long term anywhere else. Why is Magic at fault in the N.O. fiasco? AD and Rich made those statements.
Maybe their trade value would be higher if Luke was better, no? Then the deal would have been sealed
Magic blew the Kawhi trade hands down, but even then I'm not sure if Tampervich would deal Kawhi to LA under any circumstances.

Yeah, I was loving the job Magic was doing up until this point. I thought he was gonna hold the fort down. He's at fault because he made that ridiculous offer. He exposed himself as desperate to please Bron. It wasn't a professional approach to the job, he totally broke and made a desperate offer, which the Lakers never do. From what it looks like to me, Bron has effectively taken control of the team. Failure on Magic's part.