A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka is it really that serious?:mjlol:

you call coli lakers fans out, so naturally somebody was gonna come back at you:stopitslime:

and your cac over the top response is lame foh, what sqaud you reppin nikka

Na man.... don’t defend that white dude.... he is clearly out of control at this point. This shyt ain’t even anymore about the Lakers. He just going nuts for the sake of going nuts and derailing the thread

There’s no place for that

Martha

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The lakers coli fans are really the most bytchmade fan base that I’ve seen on the net.
I mean, you lethotties could have always made your own Lebron/Laker circlejerk thread:patrice:.....literally NOBODY from lwo invited you all. if our objective posts about lebron toxic aura keeps annoying you, then just go away and don't come back. because we will just keep talking shyt. :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Na man.... don’t defend that white dude.... he is clearly out of control at this point. This shyt ain’t even anymore about the Lakers. He just going nuts for the sake of going nuts and derailing the thread

There’s no place for that

Martha

aint no place for your naive fukk shyt....."Oh it's not Rich Paul and Bron's fault.....maybe it's Lavar that driving this whole situation".....STFU

camer999

All Star
Daps
You can't give up that much for one player except for prime Michael Jordan or something. Jesus :huhldup:

Even Magic's final offer is a bit too much.
Outside of rookie MJ/Bron/shaq/insert top 10 player. Not worth.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I’m not arguing with any of you cocksuckers. I’m not even acknowledging you losers individually anymore.

I’ll reiterate so you fakkits can cry some more, y’all are the most bytchmade punk motherfukkers that I’ve seen on the net. The only other fan base in consideration are nas fans.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
aint no place for your naive fukk shyt....."Oh it's not Rich Paul and Bron's fault.....maybe it's Lavar that driving this whole situation".....STFU

First of all.... in that other thread.... niccas in there said Lavar did it.

One breh even made a comment like “Lavar saved the Lakers with that rant....”

Secondly..... Being naive is:

“it’s so and so fault he did this”

**Then when asked is there proof, the response is **

“It’s just evident, I know he did it”

**when asked how YOU know**

“It’s just because”

fukk out of here with that dumb shyt:camby:

And we done man.... no need to even have this discussion any further unless any of this “speculation” can be proven as FACTS

Martha

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not arguing with any of you cocksuckers. I’m not even acknowledging you losers individually anymore.

I’ll reiterate so you fakkits can cry some more, y’all are the most bytchmade punk motherfukkers that I’ve seen on the net. The only other fan base in consideration are nas fans.
Ok so why are you in here then? I don’t get it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

shut the fukk up fakkit