A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Rondo has to feel some way, chose us over NOLA and we tried to trade his back there. I really hope these guys get over the rumors quickly
I don't see anything here ppl say corny qoutes on IG every minute

The young guys may need to take a bit to understand hell tatum and brown nervous that if the deal doesn't go through they on the block during summer

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't see anything here ppl say corny qoutes on IG every minute

The young guys may need to take a bit to understand hell tatum and brown nervous that if the deal doesn't go through they on the block during summer
I dont think Rondo is mad at LeBron but more at our FO, why was he even added to that shyt? It should have been KCP all the way..Rondo came here and chose us over other teams and we threw him in that trade because we dont want to upset the Klutch client?

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
On the flip side, i could see Bron dropping 40+ tonight and getting us the W to establish rank :yeshrug:
He needs to be feeding Kuz & let Ingram cook if he really bout boosting their trade value

His first game back against the Clippers was disgusting to watch. Ingram was cookin that game and it woulda been over in regulation if they didn’t phase BI out of the game and Bron didn’t force up trash shots.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I dont think Rondo is mad at LeBron but more at our FO, why was he even added to that shyt? It should have been KCP all the way..Rondo came here and chose us over other teams and we threw him in that trade because we dont want to upset the Klutch client?
Thought kcp was kept cause his cap hold was large and would give us more space this summer.

Daps
Whats even more ridiculous is that we was the 4th seed before injuries and now this nikka is trying to hold the team hostage and gut this shyt to get another superstar sidekick...

See how that works?

Have you guys thought that maybe just maybe Bron had dinner with AD to discuss him coming to LA because AD been talking to him about leaving? Bron then tell Magic and Rob and they go ahead with arranging trying to get him. That would be more in line with what David Griffin says in his interaction with Bron, that he gives input when they come to him with potential trades and their fit, the just puling power moves like the media has been saying.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Lebron is a real life troll, think he gets a high out of this shyt:russ:
Bet Lebron is like this the whole time :gladbron:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Glad Magic had enough sense to back up outta that trade and not try to give them more :snoop:. Hats off to Demps for saving us :mjgrin: