A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

King Booker

Rookie
Daps
Pels probably have the offer they want but want to leave it as late as possible so that lakers wont have time enough time to make any more trades to add much needed players to their roster. If the pels think they will get more from the celtics than the lakers have offered them now for a one year rental then they must be crazy

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This is what I want to hear. If NO doesn't take this deal now, don't let them use LA for leverage in the summer. You want to hold out to be petty and spiteful? fukk you if you come crawling back in June.
Crawling back? :mjlol:

I'll say this once and I'ma bow out so yall can go off on me all yall want: Yall "young talent" is trash and lots of people in the league circle feel that way. It's just ashame yall overrating TF out yall assets. :mjlol:

Trust me, the Pelicans have no desire to trade for yall "talent". Sorry. :manny: But if it makes yall feel better when Boston or New York gets him (unless an outside team throws the farm at us out of nowhere) this summer and that it'll "blow up in our face", and that "yall are happy with yall young talent anyway", then have at it. :pachaha:

Sorry guys. It was never happening. Told everyone that in the AD thread. But what do I know, I'm just some random poster on the Coli. :troll:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Crawling back? :mjlol:

I'll say this once and I'ma bow out so yall can go off on me all yall want: Yall "young talent" is trash and lots of people in the league circle feel that way. It's just ashame yall overrating TF out yall assets. :mjlol:

Trust me, the Pelicans have no desire to trade for yall "talent". Sorry. :manny: But if it makes yall feel better when Boston or New York gets him (unless an outside team throws the farm at us out of nowhere) this summer and that it'll "blow up in our face", and that "yall are happy with yall young talent anyway", then have at it. :pachaha:

Sorry guys. It was never happening. Told everyone that in the AD thread. But what do I know, I'm just some random poster on the Coli. :troll:

shut the fukk up fakkit :pacspit:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Time for LeBron to be patient, if AD truly wants LA..wait till 2020..LeBron wants to play till 40, he can still win. Both AD and LeBron know we did everything and they were being petty, time for them to be petty. Let Boston trade everything for you and walk out like Dwight

Karume

All Star
Daps
Time for LeBron to be patient, if AD truly wants LA..wait till 2020..LeBron wants to play till 40, he can still win. Both AD and LeBron know we did everything and they were being petty, time for them to be petty. Let Boston trade everything for you and walk out like Dwight
it isn't as easy to be patient when you're getting old and coming off the first relatively serious injury. That being said I would likelove LEBron to come out publicly that the Pelicans aren't dealing in good faith and all deals are off

Daps
Like I mentioned to other posters who tried to yap at me, yeah the Lakers get AD but for the whole damn team and their foreseeable future.:mjlol: The Lakers really don't want a Melo situation like in NY. NY gave up the farm for Melo, gutted the team way too much, and they were never able to build a proper team around Melo because of that (with the exception of 2013). If the Lakers are not careful the same might happen to the Lakers. You need a team to win.

However, Lebron might simply prove yet again how great he is and go far w/ AD and a bunch of bums. :yeshrug: