A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Man you get a top 5 guy now and worry about filling out the roster this summer. You telling me the team won’t be able to attract dudes with Bron and AD on the team already?

Careful, people said this shyt for 6 months before Bron got to the Lakers and have been embarrassingly wrong. So wrong in fact that we have to resort to these desperate measures. :francis:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I think some of those vet min guys like Tim Frazier and Ian Clark will have to be in the deal
Since NO would need roster spots with all those guys incoming

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
At what point is a team more than just the jersey on the players backs and actually the players who are out there competing?

Like dont get me wrong, I want the Lakers to be contenders again, but I dont fukk with this shyt at all. Every great Laker team had at least 1 home grown superstar. If we win a ship with Lebron and Ad and a bunch of random nikkas, cool. But it wont be near as sweet as winning with your boys

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
At what point is a team more than just the jersey on the players backs and actually the players who are out there competing?

Like dont get me wrong, I want the Lakers to be contenders again, but I dont fukk with this shyt at all. Every great Laker team had at least 1 home grown superstar. If we win a ship with Lebron and Ad and a bunch of random nikkas, cool. But it wont be near as sweet as winning with your boys
Thats exactly why I dont want to trade Ingram. That’s my tank dawg, my future superstar, my CP3 assassin, etc. :to:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

You still have Hart :yeshrug: