A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Frfr tho, I really hope that locker room blowup finally put Luke in check with his retarded ass rotations. Mud Gang got a legit beef with him for jerking around minutes with everyone. It’d be the best thing that happened to us if Luke actually started using better rotations and played better lineups. One less issue for this team to overcome.

Daps
Frfr tho, I really hope that locker room blowup finally put Luke in check with his retarded ass rotations. Mud Gang got a legit beef with him for jerking around minutes with everyone. It’d be the best thing that happened to us if Luke actually started using better rotations and played better lineups. One less issue for this team to overcome.

Play the fukkin hot hand. If someone makes their first 4 out of 5 keep it going. It’s like basketball went away from sound strategy

Give it to a big if a smaller defender is on him
If someone picks up a quick foul go at them to get them in foul trouble
FEED THE fukkIN HOT HAND

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Play the fukkin hot hand. If someone makes their first 4 out of 5 keep it going. It’s like basketball went away from sound strategy

Give it to a big if a smaller defender is on him
If someone picks up a quick foul go at them to get them in foul trouble
FEED THE fukkIN HOT HAND

Hell, don’t play small ball with no rhyme or reason. Don’t show favoritism with playing time. It’s so many things Luke could do better. I don’t view him as the alpha and omega of this team’s problems tho but if he fixed those things we’d have prevented some of these losses.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
A question has been on my mind for the past week :patrice:

Which championship team do you brehs think was better? 2009 Lakers or 2010