A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something is telling me this trade is going to get done. From Ingram's matter of fact comments about being traded, to Zo's camp hysteria, and most importantly how this has been Klutch sports plan all along. :yeshrug:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Something is telling me this trade is going to get done. From Ingram's matter of fact comments about being traded, to Zo's camp hysteria, and most importantly how this has been Klutch sports plan all along. :yeshrug:
For me it's was the guarantee guys...

Bease
Lance
Javale
Rondo...

Always looked like a replacement squad

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly I’m sick of this shyt. Everyone wants us to do a terrible trash deal but every other team can chime in with bullshyt and it’s cool?

Nah, I want the Pels to be dumb enough to trust ainge while we boost the value of our core. Let these dikkheads to try come at us twice saying we ain’t offering shyt. When ainge don’t send Tatum and offers a washed Hayward instead I want demps on his knees begging Maglinka to trade him our young core.

fukk that, these hoe ass nikkaz can get Kuz/KCP and some picks. Since they wanna disrespect. :camby:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Honestly I’m sick of this shyt. Everyone wants us to do a terrible trash deal but every other team can chime in with bullshyt and it’s cool?

Nah, I want the Pels to be dumb enough to trust ainge while we boost the value of our core. Let these dikkheads to try come at us twice saying we ain’t offering shyt. When ainge don’t send Tatum and offers a washed Hayward instead I want demps on his knees begging Maglinka to trade him our young core.

fukk that, these hoe ass nikkaz can get Kuz/KCP and some picks. Since they wanna disrespect. :camby:
I don't think magic is offering what those people are reporting .

Like saying kuz,Zo,b.i and zubac and first round was offered in the 5 different offers ...

Since when do u send 5 different offers and one of them u send just about everything???

Its like buying a car and saying..Imma pay u either pp5000, 7000, 9000, or 11000 which do u want :stopitslime:

With ny taking themselves out of the bidding war... Lakers has the leverage .we just need to wait on the counter.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think the suns being the 3rd team is a possibility. Zo to Phoenix.

Suns sends out maybe josh Jackson and their 2019 1st rd (top 3 protected) to NO and lakers sends Kuz Hart Zu and two 1st rd

:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think the suns being the 3rd team is a possibility. Zo to Phoenix.

Suns sends out maybe josh Jackson and their 2019 1st rd (top 3 protected) to NO and lakers sends Kuz Hart Zu and two 1st rd

:yeshrug:
Zo would have Josh Jackson looking like a star (just like he did Kuz).

I wouldn’t mind him in Phoenix... it would be a good fit for him. A good scorer in Book and a bunch of young/athletic bigs and they could run and gun all day

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Gotdamn this team is a mess now:mjlol:

Thanks LeThotties from bringing your trash from Cleveland and Miami to here... where yall going to fukk teams up next?

I knew it’d be some fukk shyt. At least 35-40% of me now wishes we just had all our tank dogs around and could just watch them grow up instead of this mercenary ass shyt.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
My gut is telling me Zo and Kuz gone :mjcry:

Can we somehow keep BI? Also, Pels want two 1st rounders and they’ll send a 2nd player (hopefully Randle) (per LA Times)

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about the 1st rounders. Give them two. But I don't want to give up the trio of Kuz/Zo/BI. They gotta take 2 out of the 3 and Hart. Or no deal.
My ultimate hope is that they keep one of Ingram or Ball, and hopefully Zubac. It's a given that Kuzma is gone. Anything outside of that I'm good. If they can keep close to a max slot open they really could have a big 4. And then whichever young players they have left over after the trade between Hart, Svi, Zubac, Wagner, KCP can help fill out the roster plus whatever veterans are title chasing would be a monster squad.