A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sucks that all this nonsense is going on. We were a WCF team before Bron got hurt. Everyone is acting like this is some big deal and we need to blow everything up. All we need is a healthy roster and another star player. Making a desperate ass trade for AD aint gonna fix shyt. I'm still down with the trade but giving up everybody is stupid as fukk.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Call me crazy, but If I was LA, I'd make Orlando an offer for Vecevic:

Zubac,Kuzma,KCP,Beasley & a 1st rd pk for Vecevic & Ross

LA gets a 20p/10r frontcourt player and a 6'7 38% fg shooting sg...And would still have their cap space.

Orlando gets a 23 yr old 19 ppg forward, a young center with good upside and a draft pk....Kuzma/Hart have cheap contracts and are locked in for 3 more years....KCP gets to play more minutes for a new contract.

G-Ball
G-Ross
C-Vecevic
F-Ingram
F-Lebron
6-Rondo
7-Lance
8-Hart
9-McGee

LA acquires 1 or 2 bench player to complete the roster.

Would that trade allow us space for a max fa still? Zo-BI-Kawhi-Bron-Vucevic :ohhh:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Bruhs, mufukkaz were claiming cats didn’t wanna play with Kobe but if this shyt all backfires because no star, other than AD, wants to deal with Bron’s circus :snoop:

And the Pelicans blatantly don’t want to give AD to us. So we looking at free agency summer 2020 which I think none of us want..

And I don’t want any B list All Stars like Khris Middleton (shoutout to Chucktown SC though).

Bron and Rich better deliver AD :birdman:
How can you demand someone deliver something they don't have?

Daps
Zo would have Josh Jackson looking like a star (just like he did Kuz).

I wouldn’t mind him in Phoenix... it would be a good fit for him. A good scorer in Book and a bunch of young/athletic bigs and they could run and gun all day

Kuzma is light years ahead of Josh Jackson in the game of basketball

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think magic is offering what those people are reporting .

Like saying kuz,Zo,b.i and zubac and first round was offered in the 5 different offers ...

Since when do u send 5 different offers and one of them u send just about everything???

Its like buying a car and saying..Imma pay u either pp5000, 7000, 9000, or 11000 which do u want :stopitslime:

With ny taking themselves out of the bidding war... Lakers has the leverage .we just need to wait on the counter.

Yea i always thought the “5 different offers” angle rang false. Probably closer only 2 offers. Eitjer take MOST of the youngins and no picks or 1-2 of the youngins and picks.

I’m still firmly on the “you gotta bet the farm to get the mansion” side of things. You do what you gotta do to get AD PERIOD.

BUT

If Magic and Pelinka are utiliziby leverage to try to keep 1 or 2 of the youngins then more power to them. They have 4 days to get this deal done so really no point in rushing.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Would that trade allow us space for a max fa still? Zo-BI-Kawhi-Bron-Vucevic :ohhh:

Vecevic and Ross are both FA's...So LA's cap space would actually increase...LA could use their cap space to any combination of FA's that they want, then re-sign Vecevic and Ross.