A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
People bring up the Lebron connection with Kyrie but I think the more important connection is Kobe. I don't think Kyrie has really made up with Bron per se, but feels like he could "tolerate" him for a couple of years until he gets the keys, and get the opportunity to follow in his basketball "big brother's" footsteps.

I think the Kyrie coming to Lakers thing is a legit possibility mainly because of Kobe. :ehh:

Karume

All Star
Daps
People bring up the Lebron connection with Kyrie but I think the more important connection is Kobe. I don't think Kyrie has really made up with Bron per se, but feels like he could "tolerate" him for a couple of years until he gets the keys, and get the opportunity to follow in his basketball "big brother's" footsteps.

I think the Kyrie coming to Lakers thing is a legit possibility mainly because of Kobe. :ehh:
Interesting take.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That kyrie comment is probably our best negotiation
Yup it was like I was saying in here before, with no Kyrie in Boston that would kill any AD trade to Boston. And with the Knicks trading KP all they really have to offer is the top pick and I'm not sure if that's enough. I think Zion is the only pick that would make New Orleans consider trading AD and that's only like a 14% chance they get the top pick. Those were the top two trade threats. I'm all for the Lakers being patient now and not offering up all the young guys.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I think Kyrie might also be looking at how Shaq-Kobe fell out and is realizing he has a chance to do what Shaq-Kobe failed to do - reconcile in the spirit of winning.