A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s on the coach, not Rondo or Bron. If the coach isn’t telling them to find BI or get him going, you can’t blame the players. They’re wrapped up in the game, their mindset isn’t who hasn’t gotten the ball lately. That’s why I’m telling u guys that u can’t judge our prospects when they’re playing for this idiot. Put BI on the Nets and he’s an all star.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Bron and Rondo just straight up ignored BI, multiple times.

Gotta call it how it is.

Exactly. The last 5 games prior to tonight BI was averaging 23 pts on 63% shooting. He's in his bag right now. He can't just be standing in the corner. At least run some plays where BI can *touch* the ball. He can create too, the ball very well could find itself back in Bron's hands. But just pounding the rock at the top of the key while nikkas sit in the corner, I dont feel like Bron has to do that if BI keeps this development going. He's simply not missing lately.

@CantStop makes a good point though that Luke carries blame for it

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love Magic but I don’t trust him at all to find the best coach. I don’t think he watches enough basketball from other teams and their schemes and which assistants is responsible for what on other teams. He’s also an alpha so I feel like input from others isn’t going to change the guys he already has in mind. There has to be some great assistants somewhere, I’m not talking about frauds like Luke who was on autopilot as the Warriors coach for those 50 games

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I love Magic but I don’t trust him at all to find the best coach. I don’t think he watches enough basketball from other teams and their schemes and which assistants is responsible for what on other teams. He’s also an alpha so I feel like input from others isn’t going to change the guys he already has in mind. There has to be some great assistants somewhere, I’m not talking about frauds like Luke who was on autopilot as the Warriors coach for those 50 games

Apparently Magic told Luke to replace all the assistants besides BShaw. Might see a staff overhaul this summer:yeshrug:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Did you watch the game? It's not about the shots, Ingram didn't even touch it..every time he was sent to the corner but I won't put that fully on LeBron, Rondo is also to blame..those two took turns holding the ball till 24 seconds and then taking a last second shot/play..that is poor playcalling and needs to be fixed
Did u watch the game? LeBron was on the 3 line half the time...includingi chillingc in the corner..heck he shot 2 of his 3's from B.I passes...they all stayed on that corner...

Offense ran a lot through B.I. hence 4 assist 2 t.o

Also that's one of his best games along lots of ball handlers..(pause)

Karume

All Star
Daps
agreed. he wasn't completely there yet but surprisingly good considering

great win last night overall, my boy lance had me crackin up i swear
I guess you can look decent when you actually take time to heal