A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Are you really just fukkin sitting here blaming BI for ANYTHING that happened with him tonight:gucci:

I'm not blaming BI for shyt...My comment is a response to people blaming Lebron for Bi not having more shot attempts....It's disingenuous to blame LBJ for Ingram's lack of assertiveness when he was doing the same shyt when Lebron was out.

Last edited:

qashif

All Star
Daps
ROndo really gave Lou a wide open shot, thank God Lou was stupid to take it after the buzzer..how do you make those mistakes?
Lou didn't know it deflected, so he didn't know the clock started running at that point

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
nikka's blaming Lebron for BI only taking 12 shots when Bi had taken 12 or less shots in 5 of his last 10 games without Lebron
Did you watch the game? It's not about the shots, Ingram didn't even touch it..every time he was sent to the corner but I won't put that fully on LeBron, Rondo is also to blame..those two took turns holding the ball till 24 seconds and then taking a last second shot/play..that is poor playcalling and needs to be fixed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you watch the game? It's not about the shots, Ingram didn't even touch it..every time he was sent to the corner but I won't put that fully on LeBron, Rondo is also to blame..those two took turns holding the ball till 24 seconds and then taking a last second shot/play..that is poor playcalling and needs to be fixed
He just watxhed Lebron and his stats, he turned the channel if Lebron didn’t have the ball in his hands

Mars

Superstar
Daps
those two took turns holding the ball till 24 seconds and then taking a last second shot/play..that is poor playcalling and needs to be fixed

I agree with this....but some posters are focusing more on BI's shot attempts(blaming Bron) than the offensive play calling by Luke.....And as I said in one of my previous post.."Luke needs to call more plays for Bi in the mid post area"