A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Now that I think about it. The ny mavs trade probably made it easier for the Lakers. They should just wait till summer. If Kyrie leaves then there is no way Celtics will move Tatum. NO is basically fukked at that point . Sign kawhi/kyrie/butler then try and trade for AD then.

:yeshrug:

Magic need to boss up on Bron and his cronies and tell them to chill till summer

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it. The ny mavs trade probably made it easier for the Lakers. They should just wait till summer. If Kyrie leaves then there is no way Celtics will move Tatum. NO is basically fukked at that point . Sign kawhi/kyrie/butler then try and trade for AD then.

NO isn’t fukked in any situation. They could easily get Zion or Barret through trade. They could try to grab guys like Simmons, McCollum, etc..AD value won’t take a huge hit

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will come out and say it, I don't like us trading all 5 guys:scust:

There are serious questions about AD's impact on wins, he has had a decent team but still worse record than Mavs, Wolves and he also likes to get injured. LeBron will have his worst team ever in games AD is out

We should add all the picks we have to, and save one of Kuz, Ball, Ingram in the trade.

Every trade I look at is not equal price but here we are over paying
I said this in December....

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Now that I think about it. The ny mavs trade probably made it easier for the Lakers.

not really, all they did was make it easier for the Laker to attempt to lesson the deal

They should just wait till summer. If Kyrie leaves then there is no way Celtics will move Tatum. NO is basically fukked at that point . Sign kawhi/kyrie/butler then try and trade for AD then.

that's the thing, you can't bank on something like that because when he stays and celtics trade tatum for him, then you're going to be stuck another year having to wait to 2020 if davis held true to his rental threat which is another year wasted from lebron's prime

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will if he publicly says he wont resign anywhere but LA
There will still be teams willing to gamble. Look at PG and Kawhi, both teams got all-stars in return. Plus, teams know AD would have to durn down like 30m or some shyt to leave town. The “Ill only play here” tactic is a hard bargaining tactic that FO’s are starting to sniff out. AD not turning down the chance to be the first 300m player

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
read in the other thread that Windhorst says Pels think our young core is trash

Windhorst on his podcast just said that Pelicans aren't interested in any of the Lakers players and are planning to wait this out to deal with Boston in the summer

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic gotta fall back on the trade. He shouldn't give all that up for AD. Personally I would rather not do the trade and go all in on Kawhi this summer. If Kawhi comes to LA, plus our young core, we're a championship contending team.