A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
just imagine if they work their magic and end up keeping Ingram AND Lonzo. :noah:
Demps might fall for the media hype and think Kuzma(alone) + Zubac + picks is more valuable than Ingram and Zo :mjlol:
Twitter said Lakers already offered a package containing Ingram, Zo, Kuzma, Zubac and the Lakers first. All of em.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The Spurs had no intentions to trade him to the Lakers breh. That's why they asked for all the young guys, multiple 1sts, and pick swaps. They knew LA wasn't gonna agree to a offer like that

Which is pretty much what NO is asking for. Why give up the farm for AD if we werent willing to do it for Kawhi

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Which is pretty much what NO is asking for. Why give up the farm for AD if we werent willing to do it for Kawhi

because they thought could get kawhi at the end of the season/next year for free w/o giving up anything, not realizing the threat of the Clippers as a real option for Kawhi.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
because they thought could get kawhi at the end of the season/next year for free w/o giving up anything, not realizing the threat of the Clippers as a real option for Kawhi.

does "they" include Bron and Rich? :sas1:

And why would Kawhi rather go to the Clippers than the Lakers? Bet you can't be honest about that huh :sas2:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Lol the Spurs weren't dealing Kawhi to the Lakers no matter what they offered. They could've offered the world and Pops still wasn't gonna accept the deal. Now I don't think Demps is as spiteful as Pops.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I will come out and say it, I don't like us trading all 5 guys:scust:

There are serious questions about AD's impact on wins, he has had a decent team but still worse record than Mavs, Wolves and he also likes to get injured. LeBron will have his worst team ever in games AD is out

We should add all the picks we have to, and save one of Kuz, Ball, Ingram in the trade.

Every trade I look at is not equal price but here we are over paying

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way Zo's camp is acting is making me believe this deal is closer than we think. The point of contention is that AD will not resign with NO or do a sign and trade. I can't imagine any of these bad tanking teams giving up a high draft pick or Boston giving up Tatum+picks with a sign and trade.

People are suggesting third and fourth teams get involved but that still doesn't really help the Lakers avoid losing all of their young pieces.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

There are serious questions about AD's impact on wins, he has had a decent team but still worse record than Mavs, Wolves and he also likes to get injured. LeBron will have his worst team ever in games AD is out

We should add all the picks we have to, and save one of Kuz, Ball, Ingram in the trade.

Yeah they can have 2 out of the 3 and Picks

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

I been saying this shyt all week ever since it was announced. Still does not make any sense to me at all.

AD is not worth the whole damn young core and plus its gonna be Lebron and AD surrounded by players probably more worse than Kuz,Zo,BI:francis:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
does "they" include Bron and Rich? :sas1:

I would say that was more on the lakers....according Stephen A Smith yesterday, Lebron was never looking at Kawhi which is why Klutch signed on A Davis to their agency before the season started

And why would Kawhi rather go to the Clippers than the Lakers? Bet you can't be honest about that huh :sas2:

we already know what the chatter was about that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Guys that really hate Lebron stay stuck in this perpetual cycle of making up some reason to hate him, getting pissed off at the fake news they just came up with, sharing and commiserating with fellow haters to help build their shared anti-Bron bubble, and finally blaming the media and "dikkriders" when their narratives dont match up with reality.

It's very Trumpian. Form of mental illness.
@ me cac-fakkit:mjlol:

Ever since your big daddy Bron been hurt you been ghost... how them bumass Suns doing?

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it. The ny mavs trade probably made it easier for the Lakers. They should just wait till summer. If Kyrie leaves then there is no way Celtics will move Tatum. NO is basically fukked at that point . Sign kawhi/kyrie/butler then try and trade for AD then.

:yeshrug: