A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Lebron Bykeeeeeeeee, fuk a trade. Its time to shine again bois :blessed:.

Just hope Hart got some healing on his knee or whatever :scust:

Just need Zo to complete the team again :whew:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It doesn’t though. 27m in cap space isn’t enough to sign 3 of them, let alone our bench after that. Dinwiddie just extended in Brooklyn, and vucevic probably get at least 16-17m per year alone. He’s oversimplifying the issue.
Especially this summer when so many teams will have cap space. I don't think we'll see the bargains available at the end of free agency like we've seen the last few years.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't buy any of that shyt. At this point New Orleans would be dumb as fukk to come out talking about how much they love our young players.
every reporter is saying the same thing they dont want to deal with us. They would be stupid as hell to not accept 6 first rounders but hey if they want to be petty then go ahead. I am fine with our young guys and getting max guy in summer

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It doesn’t though. 27m in cap space isn’t enough to sign 3 of them, let alone our bench after that. Dinwiddie just extended in Brooklyn, and vucevic probably get at least 16-17m per year alone. He’s oversimplifying the issue.
Bog, Morris, Green and bringing back the vets they have is doable.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
every reporter is saying the same thing they dont want to deal with us. They would be stupid as hell to not accept 6 first rounders but hey if they want to be petty then go ahead. I am fine with our young guys and getting max guy in summer
These are the same reporters putting out reports that Dell Demps refused to even answer the Lakers call on Wednesday then it comes out that they had just talked on Tuesday. I don't think most of the reporters have any good sourcing going on in this situation so throwing shyt at the wall.