A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:
Breh, the plan was to see the young guys make strides and make the offs, then go after Kawhi in the summer. Nobody expected the Lakers to compete for a chip this year.
I can almost safely assume that Lebron don’t give a fukk about the young guns in the Lakers improving. They’re just trade assets. He don’t give a fukk about their strides. He don’t want to play with them nigguhs.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Man fukk Philly. The nigguh made his decision. Y’all keep bringing up these other teams he could’ve play for but he chose Lakers and the plan was to contend as soon as possible. Lakers dropped the ball on the Kawhi dealand now they(Rich Paul) dropping the ball on this deal. It’s a bad look

Once again the Spurs were never going to deal Kawhi to the Lakers. When Will folks get that's through their heads smh

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The best course of action is still trying to sign a free agent this summer THEN making a trade. Right now in any trade Lakers still have to try and avoid taking on long term contracts. If they use the max salary slot this summer that then means they can eat a bad contract if needed to trade for a star player which would mean they wouldn't have to give up nearly as much as if they do a trade now.

Magic’s top priority needs to be preserving the max slot. Just as you said, signing Kyrie can be the trump card in our duel with Boston. They can’t afford what NO will be asking for. We might also stand a better chance in keeping one or two of our young players.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't go all in on AD. What if he gets injured?
I feel like y’all doin this because it’s Lebron will and want. Dude trying to build dynasty and because of who he is, Y’all goin against the grain in the name of some lottery picks y’all have attachments to. Nigguhs got a chance to get AD but would rather stick it out with these inconsistent ain’t never proved nothin lottery picks. Smh shyt is madness:snoop:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Spurs had no intentions to trade him to the Lakers breh. That's why they asked for all the young guys, multiple 1sts, and pick swaps. They knew LA wasn't gonna agree to a offer like that
No you always ask for more than it’s worth and then wait for the counter offer. You don’t understand how negotiations work.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
No you always ask for more than it’s worth and then wait for the counter offer. You don’t understand how negotiations work.

Dude do you really think the Pop wanted to help the Lakers build a damn super team? shyt a report came out the other day with Pop telling New Orleans not to cave to the Lakers. But you think he was gone deal Kawhi to LA?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Pop called the Pels and told them not to fukk with us and people still think they had a shot at Khawi. Pop wasn't gonna hand Magic a new super team :mjlol:

And you gotta respect that:yeshrug: