A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo really has no say. He's not going to be a free agent until 2021. :patrice:

tbh I'm not going to miss Lonzo as much cause I'm not really attached to him. Kuzma, y'all probably know how I feel about him, he can go today for all I care. Josh Hart in theory is a perfect player but he rather play fort nite.

but my dawg Ingram :mjcry:

I'm going with BI wherever he goes. He's going to be my fav player until the day he retires.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call it what you want but it be a fukked up L for Lebron if he has to wait for 2020 for AD. Basically wasted two years of his time.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Call it what you want but it be a fukked up L for Lebron if he has to wait for 2020 for AD. Basically wasted two years of his time.

So?
If Bron cared solely about LA, he could’ve went to Philly. That place was ready made for Bron, plus the players there were courting him.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So?
If Bron cared solely about LA, he could’ve went to Philly. That place was ready made for Bron, plus the players there were courting him.
Man fukk Philly. The nigguh made his decision. Y’all keep bringing up these other teams he could’ve play for but he chose Lakers and the plan was to contend as soon as possible. Lakers dropped the ball on the Kawhi dealand now they(Rich Paul) dropping the ball on this deal. It’s a bad look

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk Philly. The nigguh made his decision. Y’all keep bringing up these other teams he could’ve play for but he chose Lakers and the plan was to contend as soon as possible. Lakers dropped the ball on the Kawhi dealand now they(Rich Paul) dropping the ball on this deal. It’s a bad look

Let me say it slowly once more

THE
SPURS
WERE
NEVER
GOING
TO
TRADE
KAWHI
TO
LA

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

:gucci:
Breh, the plan was to see the young guys make strides and make the offs, then go after Kawhi in the summer. Nobody expected the Lakers to compete for a chip this year.