A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is what Twitter basketball experts think of Hart and you expect me to take them seriously

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mitch took a lot of heat but he worked stealthy.....no one saw Pau coming, and no one really saw CP3 coming neither

Pau was partly thanks to Logo since he wanted to do a solid for his protege. We even have to give cokehead some credit the CP3/Dwight plan was very imaginative and would’ve prolonged Kobe’s career but it failed due to outside interference from other owners.

If we’re being real here, the Lakers front office post Logo was only held together by Dr. Buss and once he died all that was left of his legacy was Kobe. I’ll keep saying it, Jeanie’s biggest fukkup since taking over the team was not bringing Logo back. He would’ve played all of this perfectly and his cache is at a level that Bron and Rich would’ve shown respect and let him handle business.

Now Logo works across the hall and is a threat to our offseason targets. Lauryn Hill said it best. It could all be so simple, but you’d rather make it hard....:beli:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
not admitting shyt Bron groupie fakkit, telling you what most of us think. For some reason your dumbass quoting me about it.

You mad go find a corner to cry in because idgaf about you or your opinion on shyt
You can't even get basic facts right and you are calling people groupies. You are pregnant with opinions, shyt ones at that and can't even follow basic facts