A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s over. Knicks gonna get him and use Porzingis and their draft pick as the package.
I would :ehh:

Porzingis said he’s not signing off though, but its the only trade that really makes the most sense for NO

Plus them white folks in NO would love him

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This shyt got me panicking. Hopefully the Lakers don't give up all of that for AD. Dudes a beast but the team is already thin enough. You don't give up every piece of young talent you got. I was thinking worst case scenario for Lakers was keeping at least Ingram or Ball and could move them later if need be. Lebron, AD, and fillers ain't winning shyt and even if they signed a big name free agent still not a guarantee. At this point I'd rather them wait until the offseason and see if they can sign Kyrie to cripple Boston enough that they wouldn't want to trade for AD making the Pelicans desperate.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The best course of action is still trying to sign a free agent this summer THEN making a trade. Right now in any trade Lakers still have to try and avoid taking on long term contracts. If they use the max salary slot this summer that then means they can eat a bad contract if needed to trade for a star player which would mean they wouldn't have to give up nearly as much as if they do a trade now.

camer999

All Star
Daps
How can a nikka that has twice as many Finals losses as wins able to continue to hold teams hostage?
Because people see more than W&L’s and has been in multiple situations where no player in history would win. Also taking teams farther than they even should. So common sense says that if you are in striking distance of overall talent he’s gonna win it, especially recently. Now if this trade takes our top 3 young guns it’s gonna be tough to swallow unless they got a plan. Many of y’all were on the trade these bums wave at different points. Honestly I’ll be kinda happy if the trade doesn’t go through and just shore up some of these holes we have.